Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clippers
33.33%
2 33.33%
Mavericks
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: LAC (27-29) vs. DAL (32-23) | Feb 10 7:30 pm | 105-112 WIN!
(02-10-2022, 08:40 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty proud that I'm able to change my opinion as more information becomes available. I think people's struggle to do that these days is one of modern society's biggest problems. 

Maybe some people form opinions based on what the Mavs do/don't do, as you suggest. I try to read between the lines and make calculated observations on what must've been possible/not possible, based on what happens. And maybe I get some things wrong! Maybe lots of things!

But what I don't do is make myself angry about something I have literally no power over. A source of entertainment, no less. Maybe it's just your writing style that's making me think this (apologies if I'm misinterpreting) but your stuff today is starting to make me feel like you're angry with some of us. I don't get how that could possibly be the case, so it's puzzling. We didn't do this, we're just talking about it!

People can get heated about what they care about.  There were a lot of ways to peel the KP potato and a lot of the conversation has been centered around there being two choices.  And it's not like being a Mavericks fan has been easy for the last decade because of the owner.  We can argue how they got to this step, but I do see getting off a KP as a positive even if I view the trade is a negative.  MBT2.0 have a lot of trust to earn back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 56: LAC (27-29) vs. DAL (32-23) | Feb 10 7:30 pm | Mavs -5.5 favorites - by cow - 02-10-2022, 08:55 PM