Poll: What do you think about THJr
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Starter Hope
40.91%
18 40.91%
Master Chuckfest
15.91%
7 15.91%
Trade him!
29.55%
13 29.55%
Tim Hero Jumper
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The X-Factor Tim Hardaway Jr.: DAL to give long term extension?
(11-25-2019, 10:43 AM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Calling out @"fifteenth"

Hold up now. Am I getting called out for this? 

https://qabickcents.com/dallasbasketball...hp?tid=212

If so, yeah, that thread doesn't look so good. Bad me. 

But what about all the good stuff I've said about Tim? 

From this thread: 

Of course Seth is the better shooter, and even, imo, has a better all around offensive skill set. But when Seth plays 13 minutes and won't take a shot, and someone on the team besides Luka needs to man up and step into a shot, THJ is your huckleberry.

Then I posted this on October 3rd in a thread called Starting Lineup: Actual vs Proposed:

I'd lay it out like this:

Luka  / JB 
Delon  / Seth 
THJ  / JJackson 
DFS  / Maxi 
KP  / DP 

with JJB and Boban playing situationally 

Based on all the talk it looks like I'll be wrong about DP coming off the bench, but we'll see.

Then I said this in my Preseason Awards Thread

The EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS AWARD goes to:

Tim Hardaway Jr!!!!

THJ is playing really well. He's playing nothing like what we all (or mostly) expected. He's shooting and driving in rhythm, playing within the offense and not shot hunting. He looks relaxed, quick and springy. His decisiveness is helping and not hurting. 

So far, so great. Well done, THJ. 

Based on all we've said about him before the last couple of games, just thought he should get some recognition for playing so well.

I can't remember what thread it's in but I also said in the preseason that if THJ played like he did in 16/17 that he could make us better than expected (or something like that).

I've also said a few times that all THJ hate seems to be based on preconceived notions...although I wavered on that opinion when he had his "0 for _" stretch right before he started shooting well. 

So, are you calling me out for my silly THJ vs Bro thread that was meant to be a humorous shot at your THJ vs Seth thread (your thread which is looking pretty darn good right now)? 

Or are you calling me out to congratulate me for all the other things I've typed about THJ?  Big Grin
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The X-Factor Tim Hardaway Jr. Thread: Hyperbole Starting Campaign - by fifteenth - 11-25-2019, 02:39 PM