Poll: What do you think about THJr
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Starter Hope
40.91%
18 40.91%
Master Chuckfest
15.91%
7 15.91%
Trade him!
29.55%
13 29.55%
Tim Hero Jumper
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The X-Factor Tim Hardaway Jr.: DAL to give long term extension?
(11-24-2019, 07:53 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: I feel like he's turned it around. Not saying he'll score 20+ points every game but I saw how frustrated/disappointed he got during his cold streak. He just has to find better shots and NOT force anything. I heard the coaching staff is working extra time with him.

I hope you are right. Chuckers are going to chuck but in theory Rick can coach him up to be more selective and cut his minutes when he's overly chucking.

I like THJ has been effective on defense, at least his on ball D looks pretty good to me. He is athletic, so it makes sense that he could be at least average with effort. He has good length for a guard as well (and size).

I like it when he puts the ball on the deck with purpose. He has been able to make some plays that way. If he treats his game as a playmaker/shooter and not just "scorer" he is going to be much more effective.

I don't think he will ever be like Wright or one of these guys that only takes high percentage shots but I have some hope that Rick can improve his shot selection. I believe THJ being in the starting lineup actually improves his selection bc he knows it's not up to just him to score. It's also some motivation to him personally to be a starter so I would say let the good times roll. What I want to see is what happens next time his shot isn't falling. Will he revert back to chucking or will he at least take better shots and attempt to make plays?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The X-Factor Tim Hardaway Jr. Thread: Hyperbole Starting Campaign - by StepBackJay - 11-25-2019, 02:05 PM