Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 13.0 pt RAPTOR & 12.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
30.00%
3 30.00%
Jazz
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 32: DAL (15-17) @ UTA (23-9) | 116-120 loss
(12-26-2021, 03:23 PM)cow Wrote: JB is a big reason why the team fell behind in the 4th and a big reason why they caught back up (the giant killer of Gobert was spectacular).  He's not a great passer when he decides to take the horse blinders off.  I'm trying to cut him some slack as he was surrounded by units filled to the brim with g-leaguers but KP also only got two shots in the 4th.  Both he and KP can put up big numbers but it really hasn't done much towards the success of this team.  I'm leaning towards both of them being empty calories on the offensive end.  If you had a starting five set, I'd probably overpay to keep him and let him reek havoc on second units, but this team is so far away from contention.  I still put him a peg or two higher than THJ and KP who I'm completely out on.

JB is great, but flawed and it seems he has a somewhat limited ceiling. I personally think he has played better than Luka this year, but that isn't saying much as Luka's play has REALLY disappointed me this year. I personally would trade JB (as I would THJ and KP) this TDL or summer. The Mavs need a massive shakeup....just getting G league guys in here has been GREAT....thats how bad they need one.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 32: DAL (15-17) @ UTA (23-9) | 116-120 loss - by Kammrath - 12-26-2021, 03:40 PM