Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 13.0 pt RAPTOR & 12.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
30.00%
3 30.00%
Jazz
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 32: DAL (15-17) @ UTA (23-9) | 116-120 loss
(12-26-2021, 01:56 AM)cow Wrote: Go watch the beginning of the 4th quarter and tell me about Brunson's passing again (missing an easy lob to Chriss and turning the ball over on a routine 2 on 1 fast break...he also screwed up an easy fast break in the previous game).  No one is asking the question of THJ versus JB.  That's spilt milk in the first place and in the second place, the incorrect response to overpaying THJ is overpaying Brunson unless you are happy being a fringe payoff team.

I have been one of the first people to say Brunson is more of a SG than a PG, but people need to stop nit-picking singular plays. THJ botched a 3 or was it even a 4 on 1 fastbreak a couple of games ago. The fact remains that Brunson can create shots for himself and others at a higher level than THJ. He´s a proven winner. He´s also just 25 years old.

I think there is a market for THJ in a salary dump, so just accept that and do it. Maybe Kings for Bagley (if you are lucky), Pacers for Lamb, Pistons for Olynyk + any guard.

The recent weeks have clearly shown that this team needs more play-making, more defense, more hustle and heart.

Doncic is part of the team cohesion/defensive problem, but THJ/Bullock are an even bigger part of the overall picture, when they account for $27M in salary.

We all love Boban, but the fact that he cannot even get on the f*cking floor right now and you pay him $3.5M (instead of the minimum or not sign him at all) basically makes him a marketing tool like Satnam Singh.

In a sense these COVID cases have made the path for Nico much clearer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 32: DAL (15-17) @ UTA (23-9) | 1116-120 loss - by Mavs2021 - 12-26-2021, 02:13 AM