Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 13.0 pt RAPTOR & 12.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
30.00%
3 30.00%
Jazz
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 32: DAL (15-17) @ UTA (23-9) | 116-120 loss
(12-26-2021, 01:06 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I maintain that Brunson is far more valuable than we realize around here. I am happy the Mavericks are not in a situation to even consider building around him, but I honestly believe there are some teams in the NBA who look at him and wonder if it’s possible. The list of teams for whom he could be the missing piece is even longer, and the list of teams that would be happy to pay him as a sixth man is probably endless.

If the Mavericks don’t clear enough dead salary to retain him or at least use him to start moving the roster forward in some productive way, I am going to freak out.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n5etc4sMrq1qas9c0.gif]

You watch Brunson, Ntilkina, S. Brown, and these misfits play hard defense, get deflections, then you see the lack of securing rebounds and all the 2nd chance points for the Jazz, you realize how much of a catastrophe that decision for THJ/Bullock over a big like Markkanen/Collins was. We need the consistent secondary ball-handling from Brunson and Ntilikina. Even S. Brown seems better at it than Bullock/THJ. 

At this point, once again begging the Mavs to, just invest minutes in Ntilikina/J. Green/S. Brown. Hope that the more minutes they get the better their shooting becomes. I´m so over THJ/Bullock contributing absolutely nothing in terms of defense, play-making and rebounding.

We desperately need to move that $27M package of THJ/Bullock. The Knicks might be willing to bring back Bullock, if you just take Knox´s expiring contract and be done with it. Don´t double down on mistakes again. Admit and move on. If the Pistons are still interested in THJ let´s get Olynyk/Diallo for him. Throw in Boban or WCS.

Doncic/Brunson/Burke
Brown/Ntilikina/Diallo
DFS/Green/Knox
Kleber/Powell/WCS
Porzingis/Olynyk/Brown

Let´s roll.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 32: DAL (15-16) @ UTA (22-9) | Dec 25, 9:30 pm | Mavs 13.0 pt & 12.5 pt dogs - by Mavs2021 - 12-26-2021, 01:34 AM