Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship"
I suppose it is only fitting I read most of this article while on the toilet. This is straight DOO-DOO. 

Nothing was gained here (unless Luka went to Raising Canes for breakfast again?). Looks like to me Timmy Mac, who is reliable IMHO, is grasping at straws to write a deadline piece for tonight's game vs LAL. 

DSJ is a wannabe martyr. He could not hack it, and is deflecting his failures. He is on his 4th and likely final team in the NBA. 

Carlisle has always been known as a hardass. I wanted him gone as much as anybody else; an overrated below .500 coach in the 10 seasons after the championship. But he gave DSJ plenty of chances; early in the reason he allowed him to be the primary ball handler while Luka was here. They NEVER meshed well. 

As for the Mitchell vs DSJ thing, I call BS. Carlisle was over the moon when DSJ was drafted. If folks remember, that was a "PG heaven" type of draft. The Mavs were desperate for one of them and identified the top 4 in Fultz, Ball, Fox, and DSJ.

In conclusion, DSJ is a bust. Carlisle is an a-hole, smart coach who overstayed his welcome once unable to click with KP/Luka. Time to move on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fuerza1's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship" - by Fuerza1 - 12-15-2021, 03:53 PM