Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS
(12-14-2021, 05:03 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I don't know if I'm ready to stick my neck out about it happening so quickly, necessarily, but I completely agree that this is just a part of youth that Luka will grow out of, eventually. He's too competitive and too accustomed to seeing himself as an international superstar to allow himself to go out like Hedo Turkoglu, imo. I think all that's needed here is for he, himself, to fully realize that he's holding himself back (to what extent, we can debate all we want) and then he'll address the issue and move right past it.
I agree with everything you just said except I don’t think it’s a maturity thing that has caused this. I think it has so much more to do with the last two off-season schedules and how abnormal it’s been. Probably with some growing pains sprinkled in there somewhere. I guess debating that part is really splitting hairs but I only brought it up because I feel like he’s getting unfairly labeled. 

But at the end of the day I know we all just want to see peak Luka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BasketballJones41's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS - by BasketballJones41 - 12-14-2021, 05:39 PM