Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 0.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
70.00%
7 70.00%
Nets
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 23: BRK (17-7) @ DAL (11-12) | 99-102 loss | 2-8 in last 10
This might be the most frustrating loss of the season.

First, Luka has to stop. Seriously. As soon as he pushed Claxton in the 3rd, the Nets made their run. The team was rattled. Luka was taken out of the game. He kept arguing with officials for 4 (!!!!!) more minutes up and down the court and even through the timeout. 

Second: I have so much disgust with how this offense is ran. It's so predictable. 46 threes. 9 made. What kind of neanderthal of a coach thinks this is a good strategy? It's so concerning that if THJ and Bullock can't hit a three then they're useless. Add DFS and Brown to that as well. What ever happened to just driving the fucking basketball to the hoop? 

Third: Brunson got swallowed up whole this game and played 25 uninspiring minutes. His defense was some of the worst I've seen, and I'm so curious why Kidd never went back to Frank. I am so ready to trade Brunson. He got played off the floor tonight like it was a flashback of the playoffs.

Finally, Luka made some terrible choices in the last 2 minutes. I have no idea why he thinks going to Dorian, Reggie, and Timmy over and over again in crunch time was a smart strategy. It's like he wasn't even thinking out there and just trying to make the best pass. But what good does the correct pass do if it's to the wrong person? 

I'm sick to my stomach. This team is uninspired.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 4 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, BolsDamols, HoosierDaddyKid, Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 23: BRK (16-7) @ DAL (11-11) | Dec 7, 6:30 pm | Mavs 0.0 pt & 1.5 pt dogs - by SleepingHero - 12-07-2021, 10:03 PM