Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
41.67%
5 41.67%
Grizzlies
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 22: MEM (13-10) @ DAL (11-11) | 90-97 loss
Dont post much. Saved my judgement for first few games. Didnt have high hopes to begin with after the offseason, but said to myself that we have to give this new leadership a few months.

I fully expect us to be in play in spots by the start of new year. Shame, looking at the west there are only 2 excellent teams and one very good, everything else is out for this year due to injuries or critically flawed roster. Better constructed or just better led Mavs could easily swing for semi finals this year. On the other hand if there werent so many big injuries and league as a whole wouldnt be in some weird transitioning period, maybe they wouldnt even make the play in (or just barley made it). Anyway this is the way I see it.

Fuming here. Didnt expect much out of this Cubans get old band together thing, but am still disappointed. My biggest fear now is that all this will take too long, because its basically Cubans boys now running the show, and if things dont get better I am afraid Cuban will take too long to make changes, because of the old credits and friendship Kidd, Finley and so on...
If there arent any concrete changes to this roster by TD, I dont see Mavs competing for at least this year and the next.

Had to get it out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bodhisattva's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 22: MEM (12-10) @ DAL (11-10) | Dec 4, 7:30 pm | Mavs 2.5 pt & 5.0 pt favs - by bodhisattva - 12-04-2021, 08:36 AM