Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIMMONS AND VOULGARIS DISH ON THE MAVS
(11-30-2021, 01:37 AM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Before we learned more details, I think a lot of fans had put the bullseye on Voulgaris (and still do) because he was the easy target - the outsider who did not get along with others (esp. Luka) and had too much authority. But yes, that was all Cuban's call...I don't know if his plan was to create such a mess that Donnie would finally leave but if that was the case, Cuban shouldn't have been scared and just fired Donnie years ago.

And it sounds like Voulgaris is not too high on KP as a max player, like most of us. So I guess that trade was all Donnie's idea.

Seems like I read a lot of posters on here whom arent very fond of KP even say that they would have done the KP trade.   I dont know the details of the trade...but it sure seems like most people who do know the details claim that it was a no-brainer for Dallas.  

I thought Dallas maxed KP after the trade, not New York maxing him first.   Or was being given a max contract the only way KP would have come here via trade?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SIMMONS AND VOULGARIS DISH ON THE MAVS - by dynamicalVoid - 11-30-2021, 08:50 AM