Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
54.55%
6 54.55%
Clippers
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: DAL (10-7) @ LAC (10-8) | 112-104 win
Glad for the win but that was some ugly game to watch. Mavs have two problems imho. Playing any of the centers (WCS and Powell) just doesn't work, because they suck. Combined they managed a 1-4 FG, 0-2 FT, 3 RBD, 1 AS, 1 STL with teams basically neglecting them on defense. Spacing is awful whenever they are on the court. Ugly, ugly performance and I really hope WCS doesn't see the floor again. I have no idea why Mavs thought he is worth more than vet min. Instead of 15 mil the role that they perform should be paid 2 vet min deals. This is 12 mil of salary Mavs are just throwing away. They might work in a different situation, but I think it will never work in a system with Luka and KP. The only thing that makes sense is run Luka-KP PnR all the time. 

The other thing of course is the non existing shooting. Clippers were doubling Luka whole game and he was giving the ball to the team all the time. Either to open center at the free throw line which mostly ended badly or for mostly wide open shots that didn't go in.

Whoever thinks this team has a Luka problem...
[-] The following 2 users Like omahen's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, burekemde
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 17: DAL (10-7) @ LAC (10-8) | 112-104 win - by omahen - 11-24-2021, 04:50 AM