Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 0.0 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
6 100.00%
Spurs
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: DAL (8-4) @ SAS (4-8) | 123-109 win
(11-13-2021, 02:11 AM)omahen Wrote: I am really trying hard to ignore Kamm, but I have to respond to this. Off course statement quoted was said sarcastically as they (especially Elliot) went on a 2 minute rant how this stat is a (direct quote) "a load of fertilizer". Typical Kamm pushing his narrative..

Agree omahen, I think in periods of games where the scheme and movements have not been an issue in the first games of season, it was clear Luka is at the top of his game in these situations. This game against SAS, which is actually the very first game of season where our scheme wasn't an disadvantage for a full game, it really showed that Luka is Luka. It's easy to take things out of context looking at isolated team stats. Every team stat holds the key to the truth about an individual, but interpreting that truth is not easy. I really believe that only FT stats are the only stat that is straightforward, as that is a single individual event stat. Luka obviously needs improving at FTs and i think he has the tools for it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 12: DAL (7-4) @ SAS (4-7) | Nov 12, 7:30 pm | Mavs 0.0 pt & 2.5 pt favs - by burekemde - 11-13-2021, 02:58 AM