Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included
(10-30-2021, 04:40 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: Sigh. I don't like to do the political thing here but ... 

For the record I'm independent, I have conservative values, Christian values but I also have some views that fall under the modern progressive label.  I have serious issues with both of the parties. 

That said, the spin here that might be getting missed is that issue with ID's is not about ID's really.  The United States are very, very close to becoming a one party country.   The relaxation of voter id standards combined with the massive influx of what used to be called illegal immigration will all but eliminate one of the two parties, that is the republican party.  

Once the State of Texas is blue, given the electoral college system and demographics, the country will be effectively under one party rule with little chance of turning back.  That's what the desperate battle is over, almost a last stand for traditional America as it was known. 

From what I can tell, a lot of the younger generation now would see no problem with one party rule, as long as its the party they like. Its not quite here yet, but if the voter id laws go the way of blue as the relaxed immigration policy has gone those that want one party to dominate them, will get their wish.

"Traditional America"????

What you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

[Image: James-Downey-in-Billy-Madison.jpeg?q=50&...70&dpr=1.5]
[-] The following 1 user Likes RasheedsBigWhiteSpot's post:
  • hakeemfaan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included - by RasheedsBigWhiteSpot - 10-30-2021, 06:45 PM