Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included
(10-29-2021, 08:18 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: I'm not going with you on the blue after your analysis basically comes from the Democrat Propganda Machine.  I'll read the act myself and make my own judgment.  They spent billions trying to bury a high school kid because he was white and they thought it would help the Democrats win an election...and they just paid a HUGE settlement to get out of it...so, no...You can buy that beachfront property in Arizona from CNN, but you won't catch me doing it. 

If when I read the bill myself, I'll make my own judgment, like I've started doing with all this nonsense, because you can't trust any major news sources.  Everything that Eric Bradner (who wrote the article) writes is "woohoo Democrats are awesome" and hasn't ever given a fair shake to a conservative cause or candidate...  Loved the hit piece on Mike Pence he wrote "breaking" that Trump had tabbed him for the VP role...right out of the gate.  He can go back to Franklin College for my money.  So no...Bradner is a pinnochio man for me.

I can provide you with other links that say the same thing. Then again you don’t seem too eager to educate yourself anyway. I can’t help you there. You all brought up the IDs as if that was the only issue  When I parked that aside and brought up other things in the bill, you deflect it by rambling about other irrelevant things while admitting you have not read anything about the bill. 

I usually don’t debate much on politics online anymore. I stayed almost 99% out of the vaccine thread. Let’s be honest here. If the voting patterns were reversed, the Republican Party would have tried to make laws to make it easier for 24x7 voting and mail in ballots.  How anyone can defend this in good conscience is beyond me.
[-] The following 2 users Like hakeemfaan's post:
  • RasheedsBigWhiteSpot, StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included - by hakeemfaan - 10-30-2021, 12:55 AM