Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I think we should kick the tires on Collin Sexton
It would be great to add players that can add more skills to our team. Both Sexton and Ayton would do that. Sexton seems as a better talent and more feel for the game.

Sexton adds pace, passing and playmaking and shooting in traffic. He is upgrade over THJ for sure. I would never trade Brunson however. Brunson is on an upwards trajectory and improving. THJ is not. Also Sextons skills are more overlapping with the one of THJ rather than the one from Brunson. I would definitely include THJ in such a trade compared to Brunson. Sexton adds that secondary playmaker which we really need.

Ayton adds a big that can rebound and play defense. It will give us more inside presence that we really need.

EDIT: Maybe im wrong on the above. After looking more into Sexton, he doesnt seem to be good at passing maybe? His assists are low and I read also that he is not the best passer perhaps. No doubt he can score and penetrate. Still would be great addition.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I think we should kick the tires on Collin Sexton - by burekemde - 10-26-2021, 02:20 AM