Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAME 1: UTA (0-2) @ DAL (1-0) | 111-101 WIN
Discord (in game chat), or old style (commentary after the game)?  Well...I am old, so I guess the old style is what I'm used to.  I find that the in game chat interrupts the flow of the game and causes me to miss important play(s).  With discord I have to decide which is more important to pay attention to--the game, or the chat.  Can I not multi-task?  Of course.  I can do many things in an average sort of way--or I can do one thing in a way above average (superior) way.  Normally I have chosen to watch the game first, then read and discuss afterwards.

However, during the preseason, I will attempt to use Discord and see what happens.  I guess you can say Discord is going to have a preseason, for me, as well as the Mavs, for all of us.  I will still peruse the old style game thread as well.

Very interesting and important times for the Mavs.  New coach, little change in personnel--what could go wrong?  One thing I'm expecting to see this year is the old style Maxi with improvements.  I truly believe covid and nagging injuries took a lot out of Maxi last year.  This year...go Mavs!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAMETHREAD: UTA (0-1) @ DAL (0-0) | OCT 6TH 6:30pm CST - by ballsrchr - 10-06-2021, 08:09 AM