Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUMMER LEAGUE: TT out w/ groin strain | JG not playing | Mavs go 1-4
This was genuinely some of the worst basketball I've ever seen from a Mavs affiliated team. Gave me flashbacks of the 90's. Most of these guys looked like high-school players and I had seen enough after game 2.

Hinton was a big disappointment as he still doesn't have any sort of offensive game. Perhaps he had a bad tournament. I'm still chasing that pre-season Hinton last year where he was scoring from all over the floor but that seems like a major outlier. 

Terry didn't really show much. He flashed some good drives and showed off his nice shot, but it was marred with inconsistent play that left me wondering if he'd make a shot or turn it over play-by-play. That and he was one of the worst defenders on the team. Basically told me he's still nowhere near an NBA caliber player and the Mavs should cut bait before anyone else figures it out.

Omoruyi had some nice moments, but again it's easy to standout amongst trash. I'd be shocked if he plays more than 100 minutes this year. I suppose it depends on how much garbage time is available. All the others aren't NBA material and I look forward to forgetting all of their names.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUMMER LEAGUE: TT out w/ groin strain | JG not playing | Mavs go 1-4 - by SleepingHero - 08-19-2021, 01:05 AM