Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUMMER LEAGUE: TT out w/ groin strain | JG not playing | Mavs go 1-4
(08-14-2021, 04:09 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Figueroa can leave.

You can make the case he has lost the last two games.  He fouled on a three in the previous game when we were up 4 late.  I believe he did the same thing at the end of the first half.  I didn't see the end of the game, but it looks like he had a costly turnover late.

(08-14-2021, 05:59 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: I don't think there is a specific limit on Exhibit 10 contracts. They are basically camp invite deals. They're typically only guaranteed for 50-100k to allow the player to have a decent salary while they play on the G-League. We can carry up to 20 players into training camp, so 15 player regular roster + 2 two-way players will leave us with 3 exhibit 10 spots. I'd definitely be open to giving Hunt, Onu, and Carlik the 3 camp spots and let them develop with the Legends next year.

Good i hope so.   Hunt and Onu may be long shots but they are worth working on for a year.    Hunt is more athlete than basketball player, but he looks really intriguing to me.   Same with Onu.   At this stage, you are just looking for guys who have the roadmap to be an NBA player.   I think both have at least a chance.

(08-14-2021, 05:59 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: I don't think there is a specific limit on Exhibit 10 contracts. They are basically camp invite deals. They're typically only guaranteed for 50-100k to allow the player to have a decent salary while they play on the G-League. We can carry up to 20 players into training camp, so 15 player regular roster + 2 two-way players will leave us with 3 exhibit 10 spots. I'd definitely be open to giving Hunt, Onu, and Carlik the 3 camp spots and let them develop with the Legends next year.

Good i hope so.   Hunt and Onu may be long shots but they are worth working on for a year.    Hunt is more athlete than basketball player, but he looks really intriguing to me.   Same with Onu.   At this stage, you are just looking for guys who have the roadmap to be an NBA player.   I think both have at least a chance.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUMMER LEAGUE: TT out w/ groin strain | JG not playing | GM 3: Aug 14, 2pm - by Chicagojk - 08-14-2021, 06:05 PM