Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUMMER LEAGUE: TT out w/ groin strain | JG not playing | Mavs go 1-4
(08-09-2021, 08:21 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: It was really ugly and they looked overmatched, but it is only one game

I would have the same sentiment if the mistakes the team were making weren't just flat out high school "I never really learned how to play" mistakes. How many times did they just flat out pass it to the other team/out of bounds? The fact that we can't instantly recall the right number says enough. 

I was shocked at how these dudes played today. Terry had a moderate bounceback in the 2nd half but also was downright terrible. I'll be surprised if they win a game now (not that it matters).  If Terry + Hinton keep this same kind of performance for the rest of summer league I'm ready with trading the former for whatever top 55 protected pick and cutting the latter as soon as the buzzer sounds in the last game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUMMER LEAGUE: Mavs Schedule & Roster | Josh Green not playing | GM 2: Aug 11, 8pm - by SleepingHero - 08-09-2021, 11:33 PM