Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUMMER LEAGUE: TT out w/ groin strain | JG not playing | Mavs go 1-4
Hinton just needs to play better on offense.  Needs to be good in this environment in scoring the ball.   He did have 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 steals, but also 5 turnovers.    A reliable jumper will determine if he is an NBA player.

I like Terry being aggressive driving and that is something he can improve, but he needs a floater.   He also needs to create space and get up as many as threes as possible.   He needs a lot of work, but that was to be expected.  The defense is concerning though.  Maxey is a very good young offensive player and Springer has a big body, but they just overwhelmed Terry several times.   Not sure what he can do against the 6'5 plus really skilled offensive players.   Lets see how he adapts over summer league.  

If Green plays in summer league I would go heavy minutes of Terry, Hinton, Green, Franks and Omoroyi.   That could be a competitive team in some matchups.  There just isn't much behind them.    I guess I should add Oni should get minutes as well.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUMMER LEAGUE: Mavs Schedule & Roster | Josh Green to play | GM 1 Aug 9, 3pm - by Chicagojk - 08-09-2021, 05:26 PM