Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUMMER LEAGUE: TT out w/ groin strain | JG not playing | Mavs go 1-4
(08-09-2021, 09:39 AM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/14...4413056009

Seeing other teams social media presence the Mavs are just so far behind (CHI has a mini documentary going on with their summer league team right now). This was a good step in the right direction though.

Also am I just too old school? Because I found Hinton, Terry, and Patterson's goofing off in practice to be a bit irritating? I get that it was the beginning of practice and they probably barely did it but this is summer league.

These guys are fringe rotation dudes clawing their way into the league and they're goofing off in practice? If they actually showed on the court that they were worthy of a guaranteed roster spot last year then okay I understand, but all those dudes should be lucky that they are even at summer league right now. 

Just call me a party pooper I guess.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUMMER LEAGUE: Mavs Schedule & Roster | Josh Green to play | GM 1 Aug 9, 3pm - by SleepingHero - 08-09-2021, 11:42 AM