Poll: WHO GETS THE DIRKIE?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DJJ (11pts, 2rbd, 2ast, +15)
0%
0 0%
PJ (16pts, 8rbd, 2ast, +10)
5.41%
2 5.41%
Gafford (5pts, 3rbd, 1ast, 3blks, +10)
21.62%
8 21.62%
Kyrie (33pts, 3rbd, 4ast, 1stl, +12)
35.14%
13 35.14%
Luka (33pts, 7rbd, 5ast, 5stl, 1blk, +6)
37.84%
14 37.84%
DLive (6pts, 3rbd, 2ast, 1blk, +1)
0%
0 0%
Green (3pts, 2rbd, 2ast, -1)
0%
0 0%
Hardy (7pts, 2rbd, -6)
0%
0 0%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 3 Playoffs 2024 DIRKIE: LUKA AND KYRIE!!!!!!! CO-DIRKIES!
To add to those great moments mentioned.

1. A shot of Jaden Mcdaniels on the bench with hand on his forehead almost ready to cry - I mean who could blame him, he did everything but Luka was just too good.
2. A shot of Luka and Ant with Luka giving him a look similar to the famous photo of Luka and Devin Booker (wish we can have a photo of the opposite angle) - seemed like he said some choice words too
3. Luka drawn offensive foul on Ant, and Luka motioning to Minnesota bench to challenge knowing well they would lose  Big Grin
4. Kyrie missing a free throw and then promptly making up for it with a made 3 (Seriously, whats the deal with his ft)
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Luka Doncic smiles after being asked postgame what he was saying to Anthony Edwards: "I can't say"
https://streamable.com/dxjdr5

My money is that he was absolutely shit talking all of Edwards' teammates, mainly Gobert, given their history between Slovenia/France games and the playoffs.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Cant give him a Dirkie but special shout out to the self proclaimed greatest shooting big man of all time KAT playing elite defense on himself. 5-18 and 0-8 on 3s even bricking some open ones. Some critical bricks down the stretch late in the 4th. Definitely one of the biggest contributors to the Mavs win.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jakeospikez's post:
  • fifteenth, KillerLeft, RGP1981
Like Reply
(05-27-2024, 02:11 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka Doncic smiles after being asked postgame what he was saying to Anthony Edwards: "I can't say"
https://streamable.com/dxjdr5

My money is that he was absolutely shit talking all of Edwards' teammates, mainly Gobert, given their history between Slovenia/France games and the playoffs.

He was tampering. Probably did the same with Booker. Big Grin Big Grin
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/sixfivelando/status/...6454424663

You can really see from this angle how dangerous Gobert acted here. Thank goodness Gafford still gave Gobert a facial and was uninjured.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ClutchPoints/status/...1423976489

@ClutchPoints
"That's why they call him, some people, Mr. 4th quarter, right?... He's born for this situation. He [was] born for clutch situations. So we just give the ball to him."

Luka Doncic on Kyrie Irving
Like Reply
I tied it up!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
(05-27-2024, 02:19 AM)Jakeospikez Wrote: Cant give him a Dirkie but special shout out to the self proclaimed greatest shooting big man of all time KAT playing elite defense on himself. 5-18 and 0-8 on 3s even bricking some open ones. Some critical bricks down the stretch late in the 4th. Definitely one of the biggest contributors to the Mavs win.

It's only right that the Mavs beat KAT after he disrespected Dirk like that.
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 3 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, rocky164, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply