Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: Kelly Oubre Jr. Stays With PHI | 2yrs/16.3M
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) ✧
ESPN Sources: Free agent G Kelly Oubre Jr., has agreed on a two-year, $16.3 million deal to stay with the Philadelphia 76ers. Deal includes a player option on the 2025-2026 season for Sixers’ starting two-guard.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Hm. If I am not mistaken, Philly didn't have any bird rights on him, so this is coming out of their cap space or exception money. Seems like they are out of Klay run with this move.
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 01:52 AM)omahen Wrote: Hm. If I am not mistaken, Philly didn't have any bird rights on him, so this is coming out of their cap space or exception money. Seems like they are out of Klay run with this move.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure he was in the same situation as DJJ, no bird rights. This is a pretty good deal imo, because Oubre had a way better season than anyone expected.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply
Morey does his thing. He was good for them last year. Surprised he didn’t look for a starting spot and more money.
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 01:57 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah, I’m pretty sure he was in the same situation as DJJ, no bird rights. This is a pretty good deal imo, because Oubre had a way better season than anyone expected.

Oubre was big for them.
If they get Batum to re-sign, they've had a pretty good offseason.
Like Reply