Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations
Congratulations on your victory over us! I’m hurting as a Twolves fan but I hope you guys win the Finals. Congratulations and you guys earned it. It stings but have to give credit to you guys. You are the better team.
[-] The following 10 users Like Twolvesfan's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41, dirkfansince1998, fifteenth, Jmaciscool, KillerLeft, Reunion Mav, RGP1981, The Jom, WillE
Like Reply
Why are timberwolves fans so classy and humble in defeat???

Sheeesh guys.

Ant is a scary dude. Yall are lucky to have him! Thanks for stopping by and you're welcome to stick around and talk hoops!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, fifteenth, The Jom
Like Reply
Like everything about this thread except the tag under SleepingHero’s green name. How you expect Minny fans to take you seriously with that tag line, my man? You rep us soooooo well in every other way!
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
(05-31-2024, 07:26 PM)The Jom Wrote: Like everything about this thread except the tag under SleepingHero’s green name. How you expect Minny fans to take you seriously with that tag line, my man? You rep us soooooo well in every other way!

Ooooof. I'm wearing it as a badge of dishonor. I will eat the biggest slice of crow in the world soon enough. 

I'll change it then.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Hope you guys beat Boston. We will be rooting for you guys.
[-] The following 6 users Like Twolvesfan's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41, fifteenth, Jmaciscool, SleepingHero, WillE
Like Reply
Thanks, Twolves fan!
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(05-31-2024, 04:40 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Why are timberwolves fans so classy and humble in defeat???

Sheeesh guys.

Ant is a scary dude. Yall are lucky to have him! Thanks for stopping by and you're welcome to stick around and talk hoops!

Because they're from Minnesota, not Boston.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply