Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
MAVS NEWS: Luka Is Hurt| DLive's Mom Passes Away| Luka makes All-NBA 1st team!
(9 hours ago)BoredAssistant Wrote: My guess is it was SAS or someone from Minnesota w/the lone Luka 2nd team vote.

Pulled from another site...no credit claimed from me.

Not only was Luka not on this guy's first team, he barely made his second team. Here are the people this clown had ahead of Luka:

1) Giannis
2) Jokic
3) LeBron James
4) Shai
5) Anthony Edwards
6) Wemby (!!!)
7) Anthony Davis (!!!)
8) Jayson Tatum
9) Luka
10) Kevin Durant

This guys's name is Tolis Kotzias
[-] The following 4 users Like From Dirk to Luka's post:
  • BigDirk41, BoredAssistant, KillerLeft, michaeltex
Like Reply
(5 hours ago)Mavs2021 Wrote: If I was an opposing petty GM aka a Morey, I´d encourage the media to make some opposing players All-NBA rather than starting a NL campaign to get Embiid MVP votes.

Lol, I like the way you think. Big Grin
Like Reply
(5 hours ago)Mavs2021 Wrote: So does that mean Haliburton is super-max eligible? Which All-NBA team you need?

If I was an opposing petty GM aka a Morey, I´d encourage the media to make some opposing players All-NBA rather than starting a NL campaign to get Embiid MVP votes.

Yes, not the huge one that Luka is about to get, but he's now eligible for the one Luka is on right now. Halliburton and Anthony Edwards both just qualified.
Like Reply
Thought I read somewhere that SGA will be available for one even bigger than Luka's after next season. Would end up making almost $1MM per game by the end of it.

Hope the new TV contracts are lucrative.
[-] The following 1 user Likes michaeltex's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply