Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: Alex Len Back to SAC | 1yr/3.3mil
Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) 
Alex Len intends to sign a one-year, $3.3 million deal to return to the Sacramento Kings, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Len will enter his fourth straight season as a reserve center in Sacramento.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(06-30-2024, 11:22 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) 
Alex Len intends to sign a one-year, $3.3 million deal to return to the Sacramento Kings, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Len will enter his fourth straight season as a reserve center in Sacramento.

Awesome signing for Sacramento Smile What is with them and this guy? He has been end of bench guy for most of his time there, yet they keep resigning him year after year
Like Reply
Perhaps Alex Len is their Dwight Powell and they just really value the vibes he brings to the locker room....?

I don't get it either. They signed McGee last summer to replace Len, and yet they keep resigning Len over and over.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(06-30-2024, 11:28 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Perhaps Alex Len is their Dwight Powell and they just really value the vibes he brings to the locker room....?

I don't get it either. They signed McGee last summer to replace Len, and yet they keep resigning Len over and over.

You guys won't question it after the Mavs re-sign Markieff Morris as an end of the bench guy. Big Grin   He keeps the team loose, as well as I suspect Len does. Teams need vets like them.
Like Reply