Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Believers' bandwagon thread
Mavs in 7, dammit! Who's with me?
[-] The following 4 users Like Scott41theMavs's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41, BolsDamols, BoredAssistant
Like Reply
just forget about the series, play every game one by one and enjoy. we have already overachieved and we have nothing to lose unlike the Cs. let's go mavs.
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 10:21 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Mavs in 7, dammit! Who's with me?

I'll jump on this bandwagon. Some team has to come back from down 0-3 at some point. Might as well be the Luka led Mavs. Go Mavs!
Like Reply
Well...the Mavs finally showed up in game 4. None of the rest are going to be that easy. But I always fight for a win no matter what the score is.
Like Reply
Minny was happy to not get swept. Mavs can’t have the same mindset. Win Game 5 and I’ll start to believe…
[-] The following 2 users Like Smitty's post:
  • Arioch, BigDirk41
Like Reply
This was really just a continuation of the 4th quarter of game 3. Maybe we’ve found something. You can be sure we’ll get the best version of Boston in game 5. They’ll do everything they can to end this Monday. If however the Mavs win game 5, then I think the Mavs make history.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rocky164's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
The first quarter of Game 5 will be very important. Set the tone early and win the quarter. Put all the pressure on Boston.

I am a pessimist but I am jumping on this bandwagon, dammit!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
I was saying yesterday that someone has to be the first to come back from down 0-3. Now it's 3-1. Kyrie HAS come back from 3-1 to win the title. It's on now boys. 3 more wins!
Legler: "If Luka wins this year, against a healthy Celtics team, at his age, the league is in trouble."
[-] The following 1 user Likes audiosway's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
As others have stated, someone will eventually comeback from 0-3. Seems like we made some serious defensive adjustments that look to be sustainable. KP who knows where he is the rest of the series too. Game 5 will be a monster, but I think we come out firing. If we somehow pull that one out things get REAL, very quickly coming back to Dallas. In summary, MAVS IN 7!!
Like Reply