Poll: Brunson:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Start
65.22%
30 65.22%
Bench
8.70%
4 8.70%
Trade
26.09%
12 26.09%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BRUNSON BURNER: to NYK for 4yrs/$104M (no SnT) | NYK docked 2025 2nd for tampering
(06-16-2026, 06:01 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Either DSJ or Grayson Allen would be huge bummers. I agree there's a chance it ends up that way, but if I assumed that was likely I'd be very, very depressed.

Maybe your expectations are too high!

When you buy a lottery ticket, do you expect to win?
Like Reply
(06-16-2026, 06:01 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Either DSJ or Grayson Allen would be huge bummers. I agree there's a chance it ends up that way, but if I assumed that was likely I'd be very, very depressed.

Grayson Allen is a solid rotational player who can start or come of the bench, gives you 25+ minutes a game, plays good D and hits the three at an incredibly high clip.  Someone or maybe multiple in the top 4 of this years draft will probably have a worse career than him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(06-16-2026, 06:53 PM)cow Wrote: Grayson Allen is a solid rotational player who can start or come of the bench, gives you 25+ minutes a game, plays good D and hits the three at an incredibly high clip.  Someone or maybe multiple in the top 4 of this years draft will probably have a worse career than him.

I agree with all of the above. Doesn't change my situation.
Like Reply
(06-16-2026, 07:52 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I agree with all of the above. Doesn't change my situation.

Maybe we should start a support group.
Like Reply
(06-16-2026, 07:57 PM)DallasMaverick Wrote: Maybe we should start a support group.

Why? I won't lose sleep over it. Just won't be as primed to follow the team more closely next year than I did this year is all. 

It could be worse - I COULD LIVE IN UTAH!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(06-16-2026, 07:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Why? I won't lose sleep over it. Just won't be as primed to follow the team more closely next year than I did this year is all. 

It could be worse - I COULD LIVE IN UTAH!

Yes. That would be worse.
Like Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)