Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 13.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Raptors
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 71: TOR (27-44) @ DAL (42-29) | 114-110 win
(05-14-2021, 04:56 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: If I'm reading that right, Terry's active???

It would be awesome to see him play. I imagine there will be some garbage time tonight for the young guys to play.
Like Reply
Never underestimate the Mavs' ability to "play down" to the level of a supposedly lesser team.  They need to come out, both guns blazing, so to speak!
Like Reply
Denver has Barton, Campazzo and Gordon out.  I guess one Joker and a MPJ is enough to beat the Pistons.  Isiah Stewart is out for personal reasons.  

Detroit needs a tank loss as well.  

I still want a Salah Mejri type miracle win for Detroit.
Like Reply
Going by those “injury” reports the NBA only cares about deliberately losing games until the last week of the season.  Big Grin
Clippers are scared of the Lakers big time.
Like Reply
I never heard of a single Raptor in the starting lineup. Should be a rout.
Like Reply
Mavericks leading at the end of the first quarter.

GAME OVER.
Like Reply
This is like playing a G league team.
Like Reply
Rockets taking the Clippers to the woodshed, 103-86 late in the 3rd. Don't count on playing the Nuggets just yet. Denver already won at Detroit, so if the score stands, Denver moves to the 3rd seed. It's still early though.
Like Reply
Man I hope that was just a knee on knee thing with Brunson. Kinda looked like Baynes hit the inner aspect, so hopefully no strain on anything.
Like Reply
(05-14-2021, 09:49 PM)DrMav Wrote: Man I hope that was just a knee on knee thing with Brunson. Kinda looked like Baynes hit the inner aspect, so hopefully no strain on anything.

was that the same knee he seemed to twist a few minutes ago?
Like Reply
Mavs threatening to lose this game.  20pt lead down to 6 2 minutes into the 4th
Like Reply
Luka and THJ throwing up brick after brick from behind the arc! Raptors daring them to shoot
Like Reply
Brunson is back. Great news.
Like Reply
Smart coaching by the Raptors. They're attacking Luka as much as they can and they know him and THJ are streaky and ice cold tonight so they can afford to sag off and let them jack up those threes
Like Reply
(05-14-2021, 10:01 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Brunson is back. Great news.

yes!  and mavs playing with a little more energy last few minutes.  8 pt lead with 4:30 left.
LUka with another triple double
Like Reply
DFS bailing them out! Elite role player
Like Reply
Yeah if I was KP, I'd want out ASAP too. They haven't run any offense through him this quarter where the offense has struggled. They're basically letting Luka wear himself out dribbling on the perimeter while KP is just setting screens and spotting up from three

This is basically crap offensive possession after crap offensive possession
Like Reply
They barely escaped, all I got to say vs Raptors 905.
Like Reply
JRich will be back and get another chance next season IMO. I think RC loves him a la the new Wes Matthews. Being a trusted FT shooter in late-game situations will help his case too.
Like Reply
(05-14-2021, 09:08 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: This is like playing a G league team.

They almost beat us! How ya feel about that?
Like Reply