Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 3.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
70.00%
7 70.00%
Nets
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 66: BRK (43-24) @ DAL (38-28) | 113-109 win
(05-05-2021, 10:51 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I would say that the Mavs' chances in the last three games are quite good, in that they'll be playing teams jockeying for lottery position. Three of the next four games - the Nets hungry for a win, the Cavs on the SEGABABA, and the Grizz trying to stay in the upper bracket of the playin - will be quite challenging. If the Mavs can win out over the next four games, they can play the last three games for positioning, especially the last game - ensuring they play the wounded Nuggets instead of the rough matchup of the Clipps. A lot to ask. I think the Mavs have it in them; they just have to dig deep and make it happen game-to-game. I would say this game is the most important - if they don't win, they'll likely have to go at least 5-1 in the last six games to avoid the playin.

Don't see how you think Denver will be a walk in the park. Even without Murray. Jokic can beat you damn near by himself with his all around skillset, just as Luka can. The only way I give them a chance is if the Mavs shoot the blood out the ball for damn near all the games, and KP has to be on the court, not the sideline.
Like Reply
Porzingis is getting traded. We get Turner or Holmes in here our whole C rotation with WCS + young big will cost 10M less.
Like Reply
More Melli please. Confused

Great close out on the 3pt shooter. Such a rookie mistake.
Like Reply
Huge win. On a night when Luka was not looking like himself, everyone stepped up big. Phenomenal performance. Great effort, energy. Powell is getting better and better, his team defense is awesome.
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 09:06 PM)omahen Wrote: Powell is getting better and better, his team defense is awesome.

He has saved this team in the last dozen or so games IMO.
Like Reply
Mavs now have to take care of business in both Cleveland games. If they do, they might get a bit of a cushion for a bit less stresful final stretch of games. But huge trap games. Cleveland lost 8 in a row and they have to win at some point.
Like Reply
We are contenders. We are better than LAL DEN POR MEM GSW SAS. Even(especially) without KP. So many teams are hitting a wall right now. We are just now rounding into form
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 05:42 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Don't see how you think Denver will be a walk in the park. Even without Murray. Jokic can beat you damn near by himself with his all around skillset, just as Luka can. The only way I give them a chance is if the Mavs shoot the blood out the ball for damn near all the games, and KP has to be on the court, not the sideline.

In terms of our chances, I'll take the Murray-less Nuggets 100 times out of 100 over the Clippers.
Like Reply
Clips doing us a solid so far!
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 09:37 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: We are contenders. We are better than LAL DEN POR MEM GSW SAS. Even(especially) without KP. So many teams are hitting a wall right now. We are just now rounding into form

Um, no. We have one star; all of the contenders have several. One star, and his supporting class isn't you/TC/Trix/DSteve/JKidd/JJB.
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 09:41 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: In terms of our chances, I'll take the Murray-less Nuggets 100 times out of 100 over the Clippers.

That's nearly a no-brainer.

http://gph.is/WKBODY
Like Reply
Can't wait to see Playoff P disappoint...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Last four minutes were pretty rough before the back-to-back lay-ins by JB/Luka.  We really need to not play clock ball with that much time remaining.
Like Reply
Was an incredible game, and to win with Luka shooting like a heaping pile of trash nearly the whole second half, actually made me have MORE confidence in our prospects in the playoffs.

We get players to start coming through when Luka is having an off night, and we are in good shape.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 09:10 PM)Kammrath Wrote: He has saved this team in the last dozen or so games IMO.

He made some shots tonight off the glass that had me speechless. If WCS had as much savvy and confidence in the paint with the ball as Powell, he’d probably be an All NBA player. 

When Powell is right he is a difference maker on this team, and I am through listening to people try to tell me otherwise.
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 09:10 PM)Kammrath Wrote: He has saved this team in the last dozen or so games IMO.

Along with THJ, and DFS. Don't forget to give them their flowers.
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 02:13 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: He made some shots tonight off the glass that had me speechless. If WCS had as much savvy and confidence in the paint with the ball as Powell, he’d probably be an All NBA player. 

When Powell is right he is a difference maker on this team, and I am through listening to people try to tell me otherwise.

He's the hero we need; not necessary the one we want.
Like Reply