Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.71%
6 85.71%
Kings
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: SAC (23-34) @ DAL (30-26) | 107-121 loss
(04-19-2021, 01:37 PM)omahen Wrote: About these four possessions that you keep posting whole day:
Picture 1: Luka made basket. 
Picture 2: Pass to open Brunson for made 3PT. 
Picture 3: Pass to open DFS, missed 3. 
Picture 4: Luka stepback. But KP was in that post up position for like 0,2 seconds, not like he was standing there whole offense.

Of course they are. Because Luka creates his own shots, while KP doesn't. It's not like defenses are just leaving KP open whole day. The facts remain, KP is getting his shots and he is not really very efficient with them. I am so fed up with this...

KP started playing the season like crap. Bad on offense and bad on defense. He was rushing his shots and explaining it is because of his rotation minutes. Team obliges and changes their rotation minutes. There was no impact on team results. Than complaining about not being involved begins which culminated in the Houston game. Team is obviously involving KP much more since then, yet Mavs are 2-5 since than. So how much is it really justified for all KP-stans to complain? Team is constantly trying to adapt to KP yet fans keep producing conspiracy theories. 

I really like KP, have stated that many times. But this Luka bashing is not really justified. KP has his own limitations and Luka is not the one guilty for that. As people shouldn't expect a 22 year old to be most mature guy, people should also accept KP as a player he is, with his limitations.

KP 35.9% from 3
Luka 35.9% from 3

KP 47% FG
Luka 48% FG

KP 58% TS%
LD 59% TS%

Luka's better, but you keep acting like KP is crap and Luka is awesome.  Even PER is only a couple of points apart and they are both north of 20.

If KP is so bad this year, coming off an operation that Jaren Jackson had a month earlier and still isn't back, so you must think decent KP is Giannis level or something.

Look,  I'm not sure why you just need someone to blame, but this is a systemic problem that happens often and has happened the whole season. If I'm seeing this, other teams are seeing this and they are notating exactly how it goes....which why the Kings were all free throw level or down.  I don't like the result of the Kings game and I would prefer the Mavs not repeat it.

I've made this point in wins and losses and every game it just keeps on showing its ugly head, because I'm a Mavs fan and I want THE TEAM to be the best...and that means calling like I see it...straight...and not just finding someone to be a superfan of.

I'm not bashing Luka, so you can stop crying, but the truth is that he's got to be held accountable just like KP and just like other players and evaluating honestly isn't bashing. 

EVERY one of those excuses you keep making for him just shows you are a Luka boy, not a Mavs fan.  I'm a Luka fan, i'm a KP fan,I'm a DFS fan and I'm A Brunson fan BECAUSE I'm a Mavs fan.  If that is threatening to you, then by all means, lace up your Luka feety pajamas and block/ignore me or just keep scrolling.

Those pictures illustrate a real problem in the Mavs offense that is ongoing.

KP was there "for like 0.2 seconds"...omg, how can you even be taken seriously with comments like that?  Its just defend Luka at all costs....
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(04-19-2021, 05:42 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Look,  I'm not sure why you just meed someone to blame, but this is a systemic problem that happens often and has happened the whole season. If I'm seeing this, other trams are seeing this and they are notating exactly how it goes.  I don't like the result of the Kings game and I would prefer the !avs not repeat it.

I've made this point in wins and losses and every game it just keeps on showing its ugly head, because I'm a Mavs fana nd I want THE TEAM tobe the best...and that means calling like I see it...straight...and not just finding someone to be a superfan of.

I'm not bashing Luka, so you can stop crying, but the truth is that he's got to be held accountable just like KP and just like other players and evaluating honestly isn't bashing. 

EVERY one of those excuses you keep making for him just shows you are a Luka boy, not a Mavs fan.  I'm a Luka fan, i'm a KP fan,I'm a DFS fan and I'm A Brunson fan BECAUSE I'm a Mavs fan.  If that is threatening to you, then by all means, lace up your Luka feety pajamas and block/ignore me or just keep scrolling.

Those pictures illustrate a real problem in the Mavs offense that is ongoing.

KP was there "for like 0.2 seconds"...omg, how can you even be taken seriously with comments like that?  Its just defend Luka at all costs....

Blame? Not sure what you are speaking about. It was you who clearly singled out one player for Mavs bad results. Something I can't agree at all. Of course Luka also needs to be held accountable but it is far from like others had a decent game or decent season. Mavs as a team were bad. Very bad. I didn't praise Luka for this game and his 37 points and I didn't single out any of the players for their bad performances. You did. And when you single out one player like that, it leads to pointing a finger to other players.

I rewatched all the actions from the photos you posted and I described you the circumstances that can show a much different situation as you are trying to show. Below you have the KP posting up action and see for yourself how long was he in the position. Luka was basically already in shooting motion when KP came to position. Are you going to discuss every single Luka decision either to shoot himself or pass it to a teammate? Was KP really in so much better position this time?

https://www.nba.com/stats/events/?GameEventID=572&GameID=0022000866&Season=2020-21&flag=1&title=MISS%20Doncic%2027%27%203PT%20Step%20Back%20Jump%20Shot&sct=plot

Since you are referencing others. Others have shown you KP stats that don't prove at all that he is being overlooked.
Like Reply