Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 0.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
7 87.50%
Grizzlies
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 54: DAL (30-24) @ MEM (27-26) | 114-113 win
Step back three and now the stumble forward three.  I don't think I have seen a player be nearly under the basket when his three goes in.
Like Reply
(04-14-2021, 11:27 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Luka got the belt lol

Played bad defense all game. Just like the rest of the team. But he had the clutch block vs Morant.
Like Reply
Good to see no JRich and THJ down the stretch there...they were terrible and getting outplayed by the Grizzlies guards. Brunson deserved to be in there this time and it paid off.

Kleber bricked so many threes but he still hit the boards and played good defense. Same with DFS, who hit a big three. JV was unstoppable on the boards but the Mavs answered and still won the rebounding battle.
Like Reply
(04-14-2021, 11:45 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kleber bricked so many threes but he still hit the boards and played good defense. Same with DFS, who hit a big three. JV was unstoppable on the boards but the Mavs answered and still won the rebounding battle.

I am actually surprised Memphis had just two more offensive rebounds than Dallas. It felt like JV got every rebound when I was watching the game.
Like Reply
https://boards.grizzliesonline.com/topic...1/?page=10

My favorite:

"When dirk retired,  I was afraid i was going to stop experiencing nightmares of Maverick white guys ripping out our hearts at the buzzer. If luka hadnt come along, i dont know what i would do at night.

just brutal"
Like Reply
Having a pure shooter like Redick kept this team in there too. They did not shoot well from three last night overall but without Redick going 3/4, they would have been below 30% and probably a double-digit loss.

He had a few bad turnovers when he was trying to do too much but when he was strictly catching and shooting like he should be doing, he was making the Grizz pay.
Like Reply
(04-15-2021, 11:46 AM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Having a pure shooter like Redick kept this team in there too. They did not shoot well from three last night overall but without Redick going 3/4, they would have been below 30% and probably a double-digit loss.

He had a few bad turnovers when he was trying to do too much but when he was strictly catching and shooting like he should be doing, he was making the Grizz pay.

Agreed. Redick's impact was all over that game.

I think Carlisle should start him over Richardson to see what happens.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(04-15-2021, 02:33 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Agreed. Redick's impact was all over that game.

This will happen.

Old reliable vets are to RC what Long Island Ice Teas are to alcoholics.
Like Reply
(04-15-2021, 03:22 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: This will happen.

Old reliable vets are to RC what Long Island Ice Teas are to alcoholics.

[Image: HZoxa07HXIjuqspsZl2RqJXT8_vgxtNerxzBo6RI...kGEpT=s0-d]
Like Reply
(04-15-2021, 02:33 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Agreed. Redick's impact was all over that game.

I won't hold my breath for that.
Like Reply