Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 12.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
93.75%
15 93.75%
Rockets
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 50: DAL (28-22) @ HOU (14-37) | 93-102 loss
Richardson making up for the good shooting night against Utah
Like Reply
My lord this is the ugly side of Melli/Powell combo.

(04-07-2021, 07:33 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: THJ on fire already

[Image: x6EBAAR.jpg]

Yeah saw that one, too. It was really noticeable.
Like Reply
Green with the wide open airball.  Then gets blocked by the rim.  Definitely Carlisle's fault.

good energy on the boards though
Like Reply
Dear Lord, this is ugly.  Maybe I'm jinxing us.  First one I've watched live in a while.

Gonna turn it off and check back later.
Like Reply
42 pts at halftime?  They usually have that after 1 qtr.  What the hell is going on?
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 08:16 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: What the hell is going on?

No partial points for bricks.
Like Reply
What does it say about Carlisle that he´s getting outcoached by the G-League squad of his former assistant. Angel
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 08:22 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: What does it say about Carlisle that he´s getting outcoached by the G-League squad of his former assistant. Angel

How is he getting out coached?  DFS and JRich are 1 of 13 from the field.

How quick everyone is to praise the players when they make shots then blame the coach when they miss them.
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 09:57 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I know the trap game thing is real. I know that. I know young teams, like the Mavs, are more susceptible to those traps. 

But, I'm trying to imagine how the Mavs could possibly lose tonight, and I just can't find a way. I hope they play hard, but I think they could win this one even going half-assed.

Uh oh. Sorry, everyone.
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 09:57 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I'm trying to imagine how the Mavs could possibly lose tonight, and I just can't find a way. I hope they play hard, but I think they could win this one even going half-assed.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
John Wall and Christian Wood are doing most the damage. Guard them please..
Like Reply
Pokusevski 22/7/3 with 6 made 3s in the 3rd quarter. Why Mavs why. Cry
Like Reply
Nate Hinton sighting. Ask and you shall receive @"dirkfansince1998"
Like Reply
Ok, Mavs. Good prank. You can start playing anytime now.
Like Reply
Play Burke the full 4th quarter, so he doesn´t taint the 16-3 record statistic. Undecided
Like Reply
Kelly already making his case to become a Maverick.

Nice try, DJ. No contract for you.
Like Reply
Houston starting to show some cracks down the stretch. It's there for the taking.
Like Reply
Melli scores!!!! Only FT but I’ll take em.  If you can’t hit a jump shot, coach always said get to the line to get yourself going
Like Reply
Pokusevksi and Maledon combine for 50 points, 14 rebounds, 9 assists, 10 made 3s, shooting 50/50/100.

Why do we have to suck so much at drafting. Can´t Cuban just pay Presti $20M a year?
Like Reply
I probably need to take the blame for this loss, due to my terrible jinx. But not Luka’s best last 5 minutes ever.
Like Reply