Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (+0, 23 pts, 4 ast, 6 rbd)
80.00%
32 80.00%
JR (+3, 17 pts, 2 ast, 5 rbd)
5.00%
2 5.00%
Luka (+4, 31 pts, 8 ast, 9 rbd)
5.00%
2 5.00%
THJ (+12, 16 pts, 1 ast, 5 rbd)
7.50%
3 7.50%
JB (+8, 20 pts, 3 ast, 4 rbd)
2.50%
1 2.50%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 49 DIRKIE: Winner DFS (80%) | Runner-up THJ (8%)
Brick 
Who was the player of the game who elevated his game to help the team win?
Like Reply
Dorian Freaking Smith
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/KHAD55rYirYoU/giphy.gif
Like Reply
Luka was the best player but 1.5 and D DFS got my vote.  Gobert would probably vote for him as well.
Like Reply
DFS was the best player on the court tonight.  Keep letting that dog out, DoDo.
Like Reply
DFS did what is necessary to win against Utah. Hit the open threes Gobert gave him. Excellent performance.
Like Reply
I was going to vote for DFS but I noticed he only had a +0 difference in the game, in other words a stalemate. As a result, I had to vote for my boy THJ for a game high +12 against the #1 team in the NBA. In Timmy we trust.
Like Reply
Doe a deer, a female deer..
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 08:29 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: I was going to vote for DFS but I noticed he only had a +0 difference in the game, in other words a stalemate. As a result, I had to vote for my boy THJ for a game high +12 against the #1 team in the NBA. In Timmy we trust.

I'm really starting to hope THJ comes back - although with a pay cut. I'd still be frustrated at keeping him at his current salary or more.
Like Reply
Its sort of unfair because Luka is like the permanent player of the game so the Dirkie is 99% of the time for the best player that isn't Luka that night. Tonight Dodo was amazing. Love that dude so much.
Like Reply
Dodo FTW... 
BTW anyone else cussing Melli when he bricked 3-4 shots in a row in the 4th -

Yeah I should voted THJ
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 09:51 PM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: Dodo FTW... 

Yeah I should voted THJ

Melli is probably going to need a whole offseason but I think he will be back with his shot fixed. He is just in his own head and not sure it's going to get better. He does so many other things tho.
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 09:52 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Melli is probably going to need a whole offseason but I think he will be back with his shot fixed. He is just in his own head and not sure it's going to get better. He does so many other things tho.

Don´t think he is the kind of catch and shoot guy most of us expected. Went back and watched some of his highlights from europe and he looks super comfortable from midrange.  Wasn´t a high volume 3-point shooter.
Wasn´t getting a lot of opportunites in NO but his miidrange percentage were elite. Nearly automatic form 15-20ft. Cannot make a open corner 3. Problem was that the Pelicans parked him in the corner and expected him to shoot.
Like Reply
DFS punished the Jazz strategy. He just wrote the book on how to beat them!
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 09:51 PM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: Dodo FTW... 

Yeah I should voted THJ

No because you could see Luka kept trying to feed Melli.  He has confidence in him and is trying to get him going.  After he missed a few of those Luka went up to him to say something.  You could read his body language was encouraging so I have to think he was saying “keep shooting”.
Like Reply
Not only did I vote for DFS tonight, but henceforth I will be referring to this award as the dodo.
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 11:26 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Not only did I vote for DFS tonight, but henceforth I will be referring to this award as the dodo.

Dude

Dodo says don't dis Dirk
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 11:26 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Not only did I vote for DFS tonight, but henceforth I will be referring to this award as the dodo.

[Image: tenor.gif]
Like Reply
Look, I’m not taking anything away from Dirk here. I am sure he is still the all-time leader in ‘Dodo” wins.
Like Reply
[Image: THUMBNAIL_012-10.jpg]
Like Reply