Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
90.00%
9 90.00%
Wizards
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 48: DAL (27-21) @ WAS (17-31) | 109-87 win
Heart 
[Image: 3RDANFNOCNHFXPRMS55NBZI23Y.JPG]
Like Reply
I am staying positive, but the win will not happen if both our stars sit. I hope Mavs have energy after the intensive NY game.
Like Reply
I made my peace with finishing 7th going trough play in and facing Suns in the 1. round.
So I dont mind Westbrooks 50 point TD while we load manage KP.
Like Reply
Some people would pay to see Doncic play. I´d pay to not watch Powell, Burke and Melli anymore. We have a rotation of seven NBA players. If Carlisle doesn´t want to play the rookies, I wonder whether Cuban has gotten cheap that he´s not interested to pick up any waived veteran.
Like Reply
Chance tonight for the Mavs to show our future 3rd star what he’ll be enjoying once we Beal deal for him this summer. Must win game.
Like Reply
Got to take care of business against a poor team. KP most likely sits, hopefully Luka plays. 

With KP out, need for Powell and Melli to step it up. Maybe even a few minutes from Bobi.
Like Reply
Can Brunson get a third Dirkie in a row?...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
So, just curious how RC was "cleared to travel" to Washington for tonight's game?  The espn article just says he was cleared to travel, but it does not say he tested negative in a second test.

(04-03-2021, 07:04 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Some people would pay to see Doncic play. I´d pay to not watch Powell, Burke and Melli anymore. We have a rotation of seven NBA players. If Carlisle doesn´t want to play the rookies, I wonder whether Cuban has gotten cheap that he´s not interested to pick up any waived veteran.

Melli looked great in his first game, so I don't understand what happened in the second.  I hope it's not the patented Mavs' start off great and then disappear into mediocrity fall off!
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 11:40 AM)mtrot Wrote: So, just curious how RC was "cleared to travel" to Washington for tonight's game?  The espn article just says he was cleared to travel, but it does not say he tested negative in a second test.

Melli looked great in his first game, so I don't understand what happened in the second.  I hope it's not the patented Mavs' start off great and then disappear into mediocrity fall off!

Curious as well. He's had his vax which means he's essentially immune to an extent; not much chance at all of a spread from him. Makes scientist sense based on the majority of the studies. Either way, nothing to really worry about.
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 11:40 AM)mtrot Wrote: So, just curious how RC was "cleared to travel" to Washington for tonight's game?  The espn article just says he was cleared to travel, but it does not say he tested negative in a second test.

Melli was really bad last night. No idea how you manage to do that little in 12 minutes on the court.

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...46337?s=21

Can we please just for once see Bey on the court? He can’t be worse than Melli was last night. Just non existent.
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 12:56 PM)JamesConway Wrote: Melli was really bad last night. No idea how you manage to do that little in 12 minutes on the court.

Can we please just for once see Bey on the court? He can’t be worse than Melli was last night. Just non existent.

Well, if Maxi is out, we may get another decent look at Melli.
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 12:56 PM)JamesConway Wrote: Melli was really bad last night. No idea how you manage to do that little in 12 minutes on the court.

Bey: Coach I got this. I´m ready.
Carlisle: You are too young.
Bey: I´m 23.
Carlisle: Exactly.
Bey: Luka is 22.
Carlisle: Yeah, but he´s European. It´s more like dog years with them. Melli.
Bey: But that means Melli is over 200 years old.
Carlisle: Now you get. He got experience.
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 07:04 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I´d pay to not watch Melli anymore

[Image: giphy.gif]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
peanut butter melli time
Like Reply
Takes one bad game for posters to start bashing a player...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 02:53 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Takes one bad game for posters to start bashing a player...

Posters? I counted one, who is bashing every Mavs move Smile
Like Reply
No Beal for Washington. I don't care if it is B2B, no KP or even no Kleber. Mavs need to win this one.
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 02:53 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Takes one bad game for posters to start bashing a player...

To be fair, he's been utter garbage all year.  He had one good 11 minute outing vs the tanking Thunder.
Like Reply
Also no Hachimura for Wizards
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 04:23 PM)omahen Wrote: Posters? I counted one, who is bashing every Mavs move Smile

He's by far the most negative poster on this board. Kind of like Mavs2012 and Mavs2019 on the last two boards. Probably the same guy.
Like Reply