Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
INVITATION: Once a Week Bible study in the Troll Cave
If you liked the God and Evolution Debate Thread last summer you're going to love this! Or, wait, maybe if you hated that thread you're going to love this.  Confused   Either way...

I am going to host a forum Bible study!

Every Monday morning I'll start a Bible study thread in the Troll Cave. Come check it out and offer your comments, thoughts, responses, etc. 

Kam and I are tired of arguing with each other about how many bigs the Mavs will play at any one time (maybe), so instead he and I are going to talk about the Bible. Come join us!! This is for anyone interested in the discussion. Religious affiliation of any kind, or lack there of, is irrelevant to participation. 

I'll present a passage from the Bible and some questions, and we'll see where it goes. Kam and I will share our thoughts. If lots of folks share, then who knows, maybe the thread will stay active all week until I start the next Bible study thread with a new passage and new questions. 

Next Monday we'll start. The first passage that we'll cover is Genesis 1!  Tongue
Like Reply
I'm down for this as I find time...I have a subject and verses I'd like to offer up later down the road to discuss also...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
This could get interesting...
Like Reply
hmmmmmm
Like Reply
Ready for predestined vs free will... Angel
Like Reply
(10-15-2019, 07:21 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Ready for predestined vs free will...

Artificial and false dichotomy which wrongly assumes a "zero sum game"....

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(10-15-2019, 07:21 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Ready for predestined vs free will... Angel

You want to start with the easy stuff? Shy
Like Reply
FYI, I posted the first Troll Cave Bible Study Thread down in the Troll Cave. Enjoy.
Like Reply