Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Hawks
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: ATL (11-13) @ DAL (12-14) | 118-117 win | 3 game win streak
And to everyone who has a lot to say about Carlisle. He had the balls to play final half of the fourth quarter without KP and JRich.
Like Reply
WHAT A WIN!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
WCS with the +19, but I'd still give the Dirkie to Brunson.
Like Reply
THJ AND BRUNSON FOR CO-DIRKIE
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 10:12 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: THJ AND BRUNSON FOR CO-DIRKIE

Yeah, you're probably right.
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 10:10 PM)omahen Wrote: And to everyone who has a lot to say about Carlisle. He had the balls to play final half of the fourth quarter without KP and JRich.
J rich in for the final shot. He actually comes with effort every night. KP was M.I.A. defensively from the tip
Like Reply
THJ and Brunson did it. Luka smart to pass the ball to them, especially Brunson, who really took the advantage of Young defense. Too bad his last three didn't go in.
Like Reply
THJ, Brunson, and WCS

I WANT THE TRIPLE DIRKIE
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 10:12 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: WCS with the +19, but I'd still give the Dirkie to Brunson.

Yes, especially since he balled out during the most critical time of the game, the 4th qtr.
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 10:13 PM)omahen Wrote: who really took the advantage of Young defense.
Like Reply
Can we please find a way to put the last 10-12 minutes quality/effort on the court for the majority of the game?
Like Reply
Found the offense.

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...0466297858
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 10:13 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: KP was M.I.A. defensively from the tip

Yeah, he was really bad. He started very well on offense, moving a lot. Our whole center line is too soft. WCS provided energy, but there is still more to desire. Kleber was also very bad tonight. Glad bench pulled this one off. Now we have a series of games against west competitors.
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 10:15 PM)Tyler Wrote: Found the offense.

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...0466297858

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Atlanta made a crucial mistake of putting Young on Brunson. He should have been on DFS.
Like Reply
Remember the foul where Trae ran past KP towards the rim.  Trae clamped his right arm around KP's hand along the way and squeezed it while dragging it forward giving the impression KP grabbed Trae's arm.  Clever and infuriating at the same time.
Like Reply
I dont even know basketball anymore.

Brunson, THJ, WCS ballin

Jrich and KP kinda suck
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MikeConti929/status/...85120?s=20
Like Reply
[Image: Et6xkd-XUAEBtd3?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
With the game on the line, some players bet on themselves to make the game winner. Others bet on the refs to send them to the line. Trae is the latter, and his outburst afterwards only makes it worse. The dude got cooked by Brunson the entire 4th quarter, took himself out of the final play by flopping when it mattered most, and then cursed out the refs for not bailing him out. For such a talented player, that's an ugly way to lose a game.
Like Reply