Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Hawks
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: ATL (11-13) @ DAL (12-14) | 118-117 win | 3 game win streak
The Mavs better start making their threes, if they want to win this game.  Only 21% so far.
Like Reply
I guess would be to much to ask to see if Green could do anything to slow Young down.

Maxi, shoot the open three. Angry
Like Reply
Watching these Mavs is just so frustrating. Down by 10 to the Hawks.
Like Reply
Let the end of the quarter get away from them a bit. Trae hit some ridiculously deep 3's.
Like Reply
Yet again, losing because the Mavs can't hit threes.  There is a 12 point differential just on made threes.
Like Reply
Typical national TV game yips by the Mavs tonight.
Like Reply
You put your defense in your backpack and bring it to the arena every night. KP cannot take halves off. Hawks lived in the paint 
Like Reply
Theyre leading in every box stat except FG%.  And we are leading by .4% in that cat.
Like Reply
We suck
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 09:16 PM)DrMav Wrote: We suck

Sadly so. Can't win with such a crappy defense. No energy. I guess performance against Minny was not big enough warning
Like Reply
WCS playing like the best big on the team, at least tonight.
Like Reply
WCS keeps positioning himself around the rim, but Luka keeps ignoring him, chucks threes.

Now Luka finds WCS!
Like Reply
Nobody can guard Collins.
Like Reply
Folowill, the ball fell to WCS and Collins took it from him.  The ball didn't fall to Collins.
Like Reply
I'm not seeing what Luka is seeing, because there have been about 8-10 times tonight that he's deep with Trae Young on him and he just pulls up, ball afkes and passes out.  I'm like shoot the shot, man.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Legitimate question: When was the last time you truly enjoyed a Mavs game?

I’m not even sure for myself. Probably before the COVID stretch if I had to guess.
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 09:33 PM)DrMav Wrote: Legitimate question: When was the last time you truly enjoyed a Mavs game?

I’m not even sure for myself. Probably before the COVID stretch if I had to guess.

For real. Same  Sad
Like Reply
Hot sports opinion:

Trae may fill up a box score but I don’t see him leading a team to a championship.  I don’t blame Collins for venting his frustration.  Dude is 10-11 and Trae is 7-18.  I would feed Collins until the Mav’s show they have an answer.
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 09:33 PM)DrMav Wrote: Legitimate question: When was the last time you truly enjoyed a Mavs game?

Last few games...Mavs seem to have little wiggle room to save the season plus need to boost team moral.  Its interesting watching what they are doing in rough times
Like Reply
Timmy taking matters into his own hands!!!
Like Reply