Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
39.13%
9 39.13%
KP
17.39%
4 17.39%
Delon
4.35%
1 4.35%
THJ
13.04%
3 13.04%
Jalen
0%
0 0%
Maxi
17.39%
4 17.39%
Boban
8.70%
2 8.70%
DFS
0%
0 0%
Justin
0%
0 0%
Seth
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAMETHREAD: OKC @ DAL, Oct 14, 7:30 pm (107-70 win)
What`s the over/under for 3-point attempts today. 40? 50?
Really hope that they mix it up today.
Like Reply
Can Skin, Mark and Harp remember there is a game going on?
Like Reply
Tongue 
(10-14-2019, 07:47 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Can Skin, Mark and Harp remember there is a game going on?

Shai Gilgeous Alexander. What an interesting name. Big Grin
Like Reply
(10-14-2019, 07:49 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 07:47 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Can Skin, Mark and Harp remember there is a game going on?

Shai Gilgeous Alexander. What an interesting name. Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Courtney Lee might take the starting spot from THJ, Jackson, DFS or Curry if he can play like this for the rest of the season.
Like Reply
Delon Wright is looking much more active tonight.  I'm liking that.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SAM FREEAKIN' PRESTI'S BEARD!!    Good grief, what's wrong with these people????
Like Reply
KP and Boban making life tough for OKC, good job altering shots.  (unless you are Gallinari)
Like Reply
Offense looked a lot better in the first few minutes. Getting a little bit trigger happy from 3 again. KP probably needs the shots to get back in rhythm but the Mavs should continue to attack the rim instead of just chucking from 3 again.
Like Reply
I'm cool with KP shooting every time he's open. They will start falling.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
My new life as NBA fan.  At least we need to keep Adams thru the rebuild.  Have some nice young talent too.

Mavs needed this game bad its great to help build some unity amongst teamates. I think you have a top 5 coach and it will pan out this year.
Like Reply
KP - 16 Mins, 9 Rebs, 10 Points
Luka - 15 Mins, Rebs 4, Ast 5, 13 pts
Like Reply
(10-14-2019, 08:51 PM)iolide Wrote: KP - 16 Mins, 9 Rebs, 10 Points
Luka - 15 Mins, Rebs 4, Ast 5, 13 pts

If KP can keep up some semblance of that rebounding production....we'll be looking much better in that area than I expected us to be.

Love to see 4 rebounds from Delon Wright in the half....love that kind of rebounding production from the 1/2 whatever you want to call him.  Wright just looks like he's in another gear tonight really.  The stats are not off the charts, but his activity has been a lot more noticeable.  He's got to hit those 3s, though....
Like Reply
Maxi playing aggressive like he did at the beginning of last season!  I hope Rick doesn't take the wind out of his sails if he picks up a few fouls.

Nice find of Wright by Luka for the wide open three!
Like Reply
Someone finally talked to KP about attacking the rim!  His 3's are nice, but the offense looks so much more dangerous when defenses have no idea whether to cover him inside or out.
Like Reply
Really suprising but out of all players that played SG/SF so far Lee was the best in my opinion. Good shot selection. Good vision. Smart positional defense.
Like Reply
Wright copying Luka between the legs dribble.  Showing more activity and spunk.
Like Reply
I am close to a heart attack every single time KP hits the floor.
Like Reply
I dog on NN, but he sure blocked KP earlier.
Like Reply
Just curious, how do you up vote a post on this board?
Like Reply
Good game tonight, on both sides of floor.
Like Reply