Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Raptors
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 13: DAL (6-7) @ TOR (5-8) | 93-116 loss
Has Luka become a great defensive player....?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Mavs are just difficult to watch at this point. Toronto bricking wide open threes is the only reason Mavs are still in the game. When they take ball out of Doncic hands, the rest is mainly just a disaster. Mavs desperately need another facilitator... On defense bigs again a no show.
Like Reply
Luka had a nice half, very balanced and timely D.  Can you imagine this team if Luka went into health and safety protocol.
Like Reply
I appreciate that Luka doesn't want to be selfish, but I'd like to see him take more than 5 shots in the second half. We got this.
Like Reply
(01-18-2021, 08:45 PM)Tyler Wrote: I appreciate that Luka doesn't want to be selfish, but I'd like to see him take more than 5 shots in the second half. We got this.

He can't. Everytime he gets close to three point line its two defenders on him. Three if he goes to the paint. The rest are totally unable to use this opprtunities.
Like Reply
Wow, great position by THJ to get that offensive rebound!  And drew a foul as well.
Like Reply
Finally some nice ball movement on offense
Like Reply
That Luka to KP game is lookin' good, y'all.
Like Reply
Now THJ draws the charge!
Like Reply
(01-18-2021, 09:03 PM)Tyler Wrote: That Luka to KP game is lookin' good, y'all.

Looking REEEEEALL nice
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
How many times this season has the offense just died?

16-2 run
Like Reply
(01-18-2021, 08:44 PM)omahen Wrote: Toronto bricking wide open threes is the only reason Mavs are still in the game.

Told you...
Like Reply
Ughh, now Toronto is en fuego from three. Sad
Like Reply
Got to make them pay when they double and triple Luka and we just don't have the horses right now.
Like Reply
(01-18-2021, 09:19 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Got to make them pay when they double and triple Luka and we just don't have the horses right now.

Yep. We must punish them with paragons of consistency with Burke Iwundu and WCS
Like Reply
Uh-oh. Is KP hurt?
Like Reply
For some reason I think Dallas can win this.   Smile
Like Reply
(01-18-2021, 09:26 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Uh-oh. Is KP hurt?

He's emotionally hurt that all his teammates can't score this game
Like Reply
(01-18-2021, 09:26 PM)Hypermav Wrote: For some reason I think Dallas can win this.   Smile

That's gone be difficult. 5 Mavs are playing against 8 man team most of the time.
What happen with RC, missd 1st half here?
Like Reply
THJ is playing like he plays for the Toronto Raptors.
Like Reply