Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
66.67%
8 66.67%
Bucks
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ MIL (9-4) | 109-112 loss
Sad ending to the half.  Frustrating misses and bad bounces.
Like Reply
A lot of ref complaints on here. Sometimes you have to adjust to how they're calling the game.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 08:46 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: So they can't win in the playoffs? How is that?
Cause I still don´t see how Giannis scores in the slower half-court games. His FT percentage is still piss-poor. They should run a lot more stuff for Middleton in the mid-range and Lopez on the low-block. They are their best scorers in the half-court.
Like Reply
Looks like Dallas cant find the rim at all tonight--so far. Officiating is a lil sus. The Bucks hustle guys are winning the game right now. If Dallas can find the range, this might be a double digit win.
Like Reply
I understand KP wants to be aggressive with the ball, but if the jumpshots are going in, set up plays for the layup or easy two. His 2-11 on FGS, if he made more than half of those it'll a tie or leading game score.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 08:50 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Cause I still don´t see how Giannis scores in the slower half-court games. His FT percentage is still piss-poor. They should run a lot more stuff for Middleton in the mid-range and Lopez on the low-block. They are their best scorers in the half-court.

Fair enough.
Like Reply
Dallas wins this game, if Luka steps up his.
Like Reply
Hey, we got a second chance basket. woot
Like Reply
Keep hanging around boys.
Like Reply
I like Iwundu's activity on the court - so spry, good rebounder, closes out to the shooters well..
100% from 3 this game too  Smile
Like Reply
I would put Bey in for a little hack a Giannis
Like Reply
What a brain dead foul by WCS.
Like Reply
WTF WCS
Like Reply
Lol, I'm not sure DeVincenzo even touched Luka.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 09:04 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Dallas wins this game, if Luka steps up his.

just not stepping back would do.
Like Reply
THJ needed to make that layup. He did all the difficult stuff prior: long three, good board, broke the defense down on the drive and then that.

If Luka could be a decent three point shooter and good from the free throw line, he'd be unstoppable.

THJ and Johnson with big shots.

JVG dropping facts on this season.

Portis was such a great pickup by the Bucks.
Like Reply
Portis bullying the Mavs.

Dammit, Rick, where is Boban?  Portis is dominating three Mavs under the rim.
Like Reply
Just terrible rebounding effort
Like Reply
#$%#@
Like Reply
bobby portis, i hate you
Like Reply