Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
66.67%
8 66.67%
Bucks
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ MIL (9-4) | 109-112 loss
Thank you JVG, saying what I said about putting Giannis on the FT line.
Like Reply
hope I am wrong, but looks like a scheduled loss..
again HOPE I AM WRONG
Like Reply
Can´t compete with them down five players, but I still don´t see how the Bucks win in the play-offs.
Like Reply
Mavs so outclassed with our second unit vs Giannis and his crew.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 08:27 PM)mtrot Wrote: Thank you JVG, saying what I said about putting Giannis on the FT line.
Man I got no time for Giannis shooting 40 FTs. Result won´t change.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 08:28 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: hope I am wrong, but looks like a scheduled loss..
again HOPE I AM WRONG

I'm not buying it. The Mavs can play better than this, they're just not playing worth a crap.

Rick giving the youngsters some run.
Like Reply
Johnson is my hero.  Bar is low.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 08:30 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Man I got no time for Giannis shooting 40 FTs. Result won´t change.

It will if he can't make them.

That should have been the mavericks ball, we can't let those guys get the loose balls.
Like Reply
Lets go Mavs
Like Reply
Nice line for Terry in just 5 minutes: 2 points, 2 assists, a rebound, and a steal. Kid was active.
Like Reply
These short bursts will slowly give Terry some confidence, getting a feel for the speed of the NBA game
Like Reply
Great performance by young reserves. Kept us in play against almost first team Milwaukee. Nice to see Terry building up some courage
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]Down by 4
Like Reply
Green looks great on defense. Very active hands. Two great steals. His offense. Ai-Ai-Ai.

Terry just needed to stop overthinking stuff and then it was working. Kinda shocked that he avoided the Giannis chase down block. Good awareness using the rim for protection He a  https://media.tenor.com/images/685ccf065.../tenor.gif

boy.

(01-15-2021, 08:40 PM)omahen Wrote: Great performance by young reserves. Kept us in play against almost first team Milwaukee. Nice to see Terry building up some courage
 Second half we start with all the rookies and blow them out by 30 just like in pre-season. Big Grin
Like Reply
Too dam many 2nd chance opportunities for the Bucks.
Like Reply
You´d think all the refs that hate us, because of Cuban, would be dead or retired by now. They must have passed down the torch to the next generation.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 08:29 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Can´t compete with them down five players, but I still don´t see how the Bucks win in the play-offs.

So they can't win in the playoffs? How is that?
Like Reply
Decent half considering everything. Refs gifted Milwaukee that last three pointer by overlooking a clear offensive foul by Jrue.
Like Reply
Lazy Luka is back. He really needs to step up in the 2nd half. If he plays like he did against the Hornets the Mavs can wins this. No excuse for his defense on the last few possessions of the quarter
Like Reply
Horrible minute. 

Worked the offensive board, got a great wide open three point shot but missed it. 
Gave away a three point second chance point on the other end. 
Couldn't defend the last possession. 
Gone from in a position to take the lead to down 8 instead.
Like Reply