Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
66.67%
8 66.67%
Bucks
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ MIL (9-4) | 109-112 loss
(01-15-2021, 07:13 PM)cow Wrote: If it's in a bowl about the same size as a basketball rim, your popcorn will be safe from Wes.

Oh, that's really harsh. Dodgy
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 07:13 PM)cow Wrote: If it's in a bowl about the same size as a basketball rim, your popcorn will be safe from Wes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGq3xirGFL4&ab_channel=MLGHighlights

I just hope he doesn't hurt himself...
Like Reply
Is the game cancelled due to COVID. I guess they need to wait for the fans to arrive, get some food and find their seats. They want to know why their ratings are down. Maybe actually start the game on time. Rolleyes
Like Reply
Good opportunity to see where this Mavs team is at (even down 5 important players). I want to see how well they give effort and compete out there on the road against a very good and very hot team.

Can their defense slow down the best offense in the NBA?
Like Reply
Got to stop turning it over. It leads to too many Giannis fast breaks.
Like Reply
Giannis looks focused.
Like Reply
Tim's first two buckets were great. Luka's hands on defense are so much more active this year so I don't think this is a fluke. His strips at the rim remind me of Dirk.

I still hate this Wes/WCS lineup on offense (yes, I get it's by necessity).
Like Reply
Of course, they call a foul on Johnson when he got all ball.

What's RC pissed about when calling that TO?
Like Reply
Refs are  Angry
Like Reply
Boban needs to finish one of those. Geez.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 08:02 PM)cow Wrote: Boban needs to finish one of those.  Geez.

Yeah they were getting hammered but still, that was point blank.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 07:59 PM)mtrot Wrote: Of course, they call a foul on Johnson when he got all ball.

What's RC pissed about when calling that TO?
Probably some rookie mistakes. Wait nope does not play rookies. It´s no wonder we have such a hard time finding talent later in the draft. I´d also tank the sh*t out of Mavs workouts to not end up here. Green easily outplayed Iwundu in the last game, good defense, good energy, made all the right plays and he gets nothing out of it.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 08:03 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Yeah they were getting hammered but still, that was point blank.

He's got the same problem Shaq had (size) without the star power and then the curse of Cuban.  I'm always surprised when he gets free throws even though he gets the shit knocked out of him.
Like Reply
The Mavs just cannot hit shots.

Where is the foul that they say Johnson committed there?
Like Reply
JVG´s nice way to say he sucks: He´s a bit undersized and underskilled. LOL.
Like Reply
Disastrous sequence there.
Like Reply
That cold spell mid quarter plus the local chapter of the Fear the Deer ref crew keeping us down.

Lets go Tim, heat up.
Like Reply
Terrible boxing out...again.
Like Reply
WCS got posterized...
Like Reply
Why do the Mavs keep letting Giannis just waltz up to the rim and score with impunity? That's what your fouls are for, to keep people from making easy buckets. And hes not even making his free throws so far in this game.  I don't get it.
Like Reply