Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
9 75.00%
Hornets
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ CHA (6-6) | 104-93 win
Luka is a video game

32/12/8/2/4 in 3 quarters. My god.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Josh with opportunity.
Like Reply
Willie goes too weakly for those rebounds.  He has to be more aggressive.
Like Reply
Green everywhere to start the quarter
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Gotta shoot that Josh. 3 good plays prior though.
Like Reply
Would like to see a KP postup. Just to get him some rhythm
Like Reply
Great soaring rebound by Green there!
Like Reply
THE ROOK WHAT A REBOUND
Like Reply
KP looking like he did at the beginning of last year. Give him time.
Like Reply
THJ not settling, and gets the and-one!
Like Reply
withstand the run
Like Reply
Best game of JG's short career...
Like Reply
Hey Rick, how about that Josh Green kid?
Like Reply
Green soaring for every board. I'm laughing watching him just fly in and snatch it every time. Wow.
Like Reply
Looking at the standings, this was a must-win game! Wink  The West is really tight.
Like Reply
Let me just say Luka is worthy of a Dirkie due to his defense alone.  (No jinx)
Like Reply
Loving the line up of 

Burke
THJ
Iwundu
J. Green
WCS

Both Iwundu and J.Green are crashing the boards for second chance points. Its a stout defense.
Like Reply
Still believe we should have drafted S. Bey or Achiuwa, but it's good to see our rook play hard and competently.
Like Reply
I see the league is in good hands, when the Morris twins retire. The Martin twins seem some proper ass clowns, too.
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 08:56 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Still believe we should have drafted S. Bey or Achiuwa, but it's good to see our rook play hard and competently.

I mean so far it's a no brainer those 2 would've been better. But today Green is showing up and having a good game and for once I'm excited for his future here.
Like Reply