Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
6 75.00%
Magic
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: ORL (6-4) @ DAL (5-4) | 112-98 win
I wonder if J Green is eventually your DFS replacement
Like Reply
Really impressed by the team so far. Everyone came to play tonight.
Like Reply
(01-09-2021, 08:39 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I wonder if J Green is eventually your DFS replacement
He can barely get minutes let alone the ball in this game. I´d like to see a Carlisle roster with 10 rookies and how he´d avoid playing them all. It would be a masterpiece.

Somehow Maxey can get 33 shots in one game. Most of ours won´t get that many in the whole season.
Like Reply
can we please pay attention? all these turnovers in a row bode terriblly for better teams. There we go Burke
Like Reply
F*** me. Iwundu will play the remaining 42 minutes after Green started and played six minutes. It´s beyond ridiculous at this point.
Like Reply
im saynn if they called that a foul on maxi ida lost it.
Like Reply
Man that was a great pass by Green, too bad WCS didn’t finish it
Like Reply
We are like: sure Vucevic score 100, if you want to win.
Magic are like: sure Luka pass to the wide open guys, if you want to win by 100.

Tongue
Like Reply
Tell me again why we trade the bank for A. Gordon? Dodgy
Like Reply
I know im not the only one whos head just sags when we miss a defensive rebound not once but twice in a single possession. Like come on guys turn the motor up one after you give up a first offensive rebound. Two, Three on the same possession? WTF. cant happen. Find a body and box out or flop when you get pushed do something.

Good first half otherwise all things considered.
Like Reply
(01-09-2021, 09:45 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: I know im not the only one whos head just sags when we miss a defensive rebound not once but twice in a single possession. Like come on guys turn the motor up one after you give up a first offensive rebound. Two, Three on the same possession? WTF. cant happen. Find a body and box out or flop when you get pushed do something.

Good first half otherwise all things considered.

My dad always said he had a coach when he was a boy and the coach kept yelling at them, "boys, why can't you be mo' 'gressive?"
Like Reply
Ugh, guys look like they got to the locker room and thought they had it won
Like Reply
and the same issue raises its head again. Teams say ok no more open 3s and we play hot potato and turn the ball over or Luka goes foul hunting (even when its apparent the refs aren't calling it like they should) which is where our coach needs to have go to plays and call out the bs by the refs. SMH

thank you THJ. more of that pls
Like Reply
THJ again!

THJ!! Smile
Like Reply
weak foul call. and nice steal and pass by iwundu

Bigs always get these soft and ones/ continuation calls vs us and usually vs Powell but thats no knock on him. Its just annoying to see. Or they push through powell without him ever drawing the charge.
Like Reply
Powell needs to shoot that.
Like Reply
Tim Hardaway JR is a FLAMETHROWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Hardaway feelin like KOBE out there lol
Like Reply
Burke:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tim:

[Image: tenor.gif]
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/kgyLlpe3YCkmI/giphy.gif

Actual footage of Tim Hardaway at the scorer's table before he checked in the game.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply