Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
89.66%
26 89.66%
KP
0%
0 0%
Delon
0%
0 0%
Justin
0%
0 0%
Maxi
0%
0 0%
Jalen
0%
0 0%
Seth
0%
0 0%
DFS
0%
0 0%
Boban
10.34%
3 10.34%
THJ
0%
0 0%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAMETHREAD: MIL @ DAL, Oct 11, 7:30 pm (111-118 loss)
Not going to panic yet but it is not looking good. 15-0 run.
No one can defend Giannis. Rotations are completly off. Offense is even worse. JJB is looking rusty. Same for KP.
I am really suprised by the lack of effort. Thought that Jackson, DFS, Curry and THJ would go all out to earn a spot in the starting.
Like Reply
This officiating is pathetic.  They can only call a travel on us.   Giannis does that move on every drive that they have called "travelling" on us for.

FREAKIN GIANNIS TOOK 5 STEPS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYONE AND THEY DON'T CALL ANYTHING...

pathetic....these refs are a joke.
Like Reply
We look like a 3rd tier team so far tonight.

I think this team is going to go as far as Jackson, THJ, DoDo and Maxi can collectively produce for this team.
Like Reply
Robin Lopez has mastered the moving screen. Never gets called for it.
Like Reply
(10-11-2019, 08:26 PM)dcon Wrote: We look like a 3rd tier team so far tonight.

I think this team is going to go as far as Jackson, THJ, DoDo and Maxi can collectively produce for this team.

We've had bush league traveling called on 5 possessions, two on made threes by Seth....that's 10-14 points....while Giannis does that shuffle step every time he gets the ball...and FINALLY, AFTER Almost a WHOLE HALF, they finally call Giannis for a travel.
Like Reply
How can Korver easily blow by THJ. That shouldn´t be possible.
Like Reply
Touch pass to the open guy when he could have conceivably squeezed off a shot by Tim Hardaway, Jr.  --- one definite positive.  That's about it.
Like Reply
The refs are definitely helping us look like a 3rd tier team. I mean 8 Traveling violations against us so far.

Bucks playing hard rough good ol basketball and get no fouls against them
Flip side we barely look at them we are fouling them.

That all helped that 15-0 run that has been pretty much even since it happened.

Outside of that this game would be close
Like Reply
One of the things I like about Boban is how having him in the game reminds his teammates to stop jacking up 3's and start trying to feed him baskets at the rim.
Like Reply
Ersan is exposing Boban. There is no way to play him against a solid stretch 5.
Like Reply
Seems like Luka is the only one who stay in front of Giannis
Like Reply
Luka!
Like Reply
Luka got hot before halftime...3 straight beautiful threes...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Luka on fire.
Like Reply
Thank the basketball Gawds that we have Luka
Like Reply
Delon is an invisible man.  Where Brunson?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/...9247446016
Like Reply
It´s the 3rd game and I still haven´t noticed that Delon Wright is on the roster. Might be his injury but I expected a little bit more. Especially on defense.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/IsaacLHarris/status/...6696732672

(10-11-2019, 08:46 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: It´s the 3rd game and I still haven´t noticed that Delon Wright is on the roster. Might be his injury but I expected a little bit more. Especially on defense.

It feels to me that the players really are still trying to understand their role and place within this completely reworked hierarchy. This team is functionally starting from complete scratch in that regard.
Like Reply
(10-11-2019, 08:44 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Delon is an invisible man.  Where Brunson?

Yes where is Brunson?  He has looked like our 3rd best player the first two games.  If Carlisle plays JJ over Brunson this year I will be pissed.
Free Jalen Brunson!
Like Reply