Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.0 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Hornets
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss
sighhhhhh
Like Reply
Its a combination of shorten offseason, 3 weeks of preseason training and what I expect the major reason there is bigger leads this season, referees are out of form.

(12-30-2020, 10:30 PM)mtrot Wrote: People say the Mavs will only go as far as Luka takes them, but IMO that is wrong.  KP is the key to Mavs success, and has been since last season.  I'd much rather play without Luka than without KP.  Just watch what happens when he comes back.

I miss the unicorn. 

He puts stability on both ends of the floor.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:25 PM)khaled1987 Wrote: Time for rookies?
Please. Trey Burke needs his minutes. This team will go as far as Burke takes them. Why waste minutes on Terry.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 01:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: You snooze, you lose, @DrMav.

MUST WIN GAME!

I blame you!
Like Reply
he should have pulled the starters a long time ago.
Like Reply
RC with the TO after Hayward drives through the whole Mavs defense to an uncontested layup! Dodgy
Like Reply
Following that Clippers game with this looks like a team that read too much of their own press in the offseason. All that hype got to their head. I expect a decent bounce back after a kick in the ass like this but this team looks too complacent
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/26ybwvTX4D.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Man f*** Carlisle. Is he serious. Down 30 with 6 to go, Brunson/Burke shooting 3/19 and still no Terry. I wonder how many rooks just tank their workouts to not land here.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:43 PM)MrGoat Wrote: Following that Clippers game with this looks like a team that read too much of their own press in the offseason. All that hype got to their head. I expect a decent bounce back after a kick in the ass like this but this team looks too complacent

I Agree 100% we need a trade to spice shit up
Like Reply
What did Harper say that he’s apologizing for? I stopped paying attention to this awhile ago
Like Reply
There are going to be A LOT of games like this and what we saw Sunday this season. Mavs will be on both ends of it. Playing in The Bubble was one thing...now playing in empty arenas is another thing. Teams could easily be red hot or ice cold on any given night.

The young, deep, athletic teams like Charlotte, Sacramento, Atlanta, etc. could really have great seasons...just like what we saw from Phoenix in The Bubble.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:47 PM)DrMav Wrote: What did Harper say that he’s apologizing for? I stopped paying attention to this awhile ago

Can't be any worse than the play-by-play guy of Charlotte.
Like Reply
Great. We got our own stupid thug PF now.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:47 PM)DrMav Wrote: What did Harper say that he’s apologizing for? I stopped paying attention to this awhile ago

Not sure, but I think he said the word "shit" few minutes before it? But maybe I misheard it
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:58 PM)khaled1987 Wrote: Not sure, but I think he said the word "shit" few minutes before it? But maybe I misheard it
I hope he said: I apologize cause I can´t use stronger words on TV.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:55 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Great. We got our own stupid thug PF now.

Please don't act like a douche. That's why he was brought in.
Like Reply
28 % from three, 57 % from the charity stripe. Richardson 1-10, DFS 2-8, Burke 1-9, Brunson 5-13. Luka with another 0-5 from three and all of them not even close. THJ was the only one good offensively and Kleber had his moments in the game early. Mavs started well but just fell apart after some stupid lost balls and missed open looks. Perimeter defense was ok in the first half but there was zero rim protection from any of our centers. WCS got 4 fouls in 9 minutes.
Like Reply
Perhaps Luka is getting tired of having to start with a gimmick island of misfit toys frontcourt every night.
Like Reply
One things is for certain, Josh Richardson is not a second or even third option on a competitive team. He's a slightly above average NBA starter (4th option at best) nothing more.
Like Reply