Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.0 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Hornets
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss
(12-30-2020, 01:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: You snooze, you lose, @"DrMav".

MUST WIN GAME!

Lol just saw this. Had been waiting for the game thread to appear but had a busy day at work. Jumped on as soon as I was off to make sure I got it in there before tipoff, and only now actually getting to go back and read what came before.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/13...8385712130
Like Reply
Mavs are playing well. A couple of stupid mistakes. Once those wide open threes start falling in, Mavs will build a comfortable lead.
Like Reply
I wish we would focus on getting the ball up past half court faster off rebounds/inbound passes. . We have too many possessions where we just brought the ball up with only like 17-16 seconds on the clock and don't have a full clock to work with resulting in luka feeling like he has to drive searching for contact moreso than to score or worse fire off a step back.

That said, the shots are falling and the defensive effort is there.
Like Reply
Brunson again with the aggression, and gets the call!  We need more of this in this game.
Like Reply
Cmon mavs. Stop pissing me off
Like Reply
Lol, it's organized chaos for the Mavs now!
Like Reply
Lamelo killing us right now damn
Like Reply
Mavs are really going to lose to Hornets for second time in two years, aren't they? I look forward to getting swept by the Knicks again this year as well.
Like Reply
The Mavs have been in the bonus since over 6 minute left in the quarter, but fail to take advantage, keep chucking deep threes.  Why doesn't RC do something?
Like Reply
After a decent start Mavs are just awful. No defense at all, stupid lost balls, sloppy offense, missed free throws
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 09:05 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: I wish we would focus on getting the ball up past half court faster off rebounds/inbound passes. . We have too many possessions where we just brought the ball up with only like 17-16 seconds on the clock and don't have a full clock to work with resulting in luka feeling like he has to drive searching for contact moreso than to score or worse fire off a step back.

That said, the shots are falling and the defensive effort is there.

This. By the time its 17 seconds, the opposing team has there defense set. You want to catch them unprepared and have time to get your best looking shot.
Like Reply
Charlotte bench simply destroyed us...
Look at what we did against Heyward and Roger and we should be blowing this thing out.

Makes for a BAD 1st half.
Like Reply
This Mavs team is simply not talented enough. It's Luka and a bunch of scrubs.
Like Reply
5 points conceded to start half, sweet
Like Reply
Good evening, this is fucking horseshit. That is all.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 09:59 PM)Playmaker Wrote: This Mavs team is simply not talented enough.  It's Luka and a bunch of scrubs.

Correction; it’s Fat Luka who is somehow a worse shooter now...and a bunch of scrubs.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:03 PM)khaled1987 Wrote: 5 points conceded to start half, sweet

make that 11

Edit: 14
Like Reply
I don't want to hear a single syllable about how RC is focusing on defense in practice. His hell-bent stubbornness in continuing to play Powell declaims for all history that he gives zero shits about defense tonight. Actions speak louder than words, Rick.
Like Reply
And Mavs just fell apart now.
Like Reply