Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
72.22%
13 72.22%
Suns
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 102-106 loss
Was that really a foul by Maxi?  Harp says it was a good hard foul, but I didn't really see Maxi contact the shooter's hand.
Like Reply
Come on Jalen, you need to recognize that switch and get the ball into Maxi in the paint when he has a PG on him. And they you turn it over. Take off the blinders.
Like Reply
I for one welcome the new Grit and Grind era with open arms
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Smart dive by DFS .
Like Reply
Lol, WTH?  This Payne dude chucked a pass about 30 feet out of the court!
Like Reply
Josh Green sighting!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
we can't shoot, phx is brain dead
Like Reply
We couldn't hit sand if we fell off a camel.
Like Reply
Jalen Smith looks like Jevon Carter's son
Trey Burke!
Like Reply
My heart is filled with joy when Burke makes pull-up threes.
Like Reply
No easy shots. I like it.
Like Reply
Mavs are definitely playing into PHX very physical D. I like it.
Like Reply
Burke has the quickness and a decent jumper to be effective in his role. I'm just not sure about Brunson...
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 11:20 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Burke has the quickness and a decent jumper to be effective in his role. I'm just not sure about Brunson...

Carter exposing Jalen's lack of athleticism.
Like Reply
Nice drive by Johnson!  Don't back off on that move just because they called a foul.  Keep driving!
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 11:20 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Burke has the quickness and a decent jumper to be effective in his role. I'm just not sure about Brunson...

Jalen has looked off since preseason. He normally makes super smart reads. So far he's just been putting his head down and forcing everything. Hope he bounces back, our 2nd unit is riding on the Brunson-Burke duo.
Like Reply

I've been saying Brunson lacks the requisite lateral quickness for a long time.  It's too easy for guys to go right around him.
Like Reply
I want WCS.

That's not him.
Like Reply
I do like the hustle.
Like Reply
Green scores his first NBA points!
Like Reply